DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Wiredrawing Back Case for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxiiistephan on 07/22/2013

The case is well-made. It fits, there are no sharp edges, it is light and it looks durable. Had no problem mounting it. And it seems like the case is fully aluminium which is good. I don't like how it looks on the S2. Had a different image on my mind. It is not ugly, but I will try a different color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byellisamanso on 02/07/2013

High quality product. Super lightweight and resistant. The cover comes in a plastic casing. Made of aluminio, serves perfectly on the galaxy S2. Easy to put on and remove it from the appliance. The prices are super low and the product is very worthwhile. the only problem is the delay in the delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlliB on 12/23/2012

Really good looking, excellent made cover for a good price. Easy to use and fits perfectly to my samsung s2. Cover feels and looks expensive and build quality is also very good. Low price, so if you want to upgrade your phone look and get protection, buy this product. I have been using this for 2 weeks ... Read more

Protective Aluminum Back Case for S2

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections