DX » Community » Reviews » P6060 Oscilloscope Probes - Pair (120cm Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychopsuwe on 03/13/2014

I'm very happy with the build quality. All the parts fit well, and operate smoothly. The cable is very flexible so it won't drag small parts across the desk. The strain relief is well made and won't break where the cable enters. The four pairs of coloured rings are handy for easy cable identification. There is no apparent distortion however it's hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcmihnea on 05/15/2013

This probes should be in every electronic hoobbyist's tool bag (along with an actual oscilloscope, of course)! I've bought this for my SKU93518 cheap USB oscilloscope (USBee AX clone), due to it's low input range (-10 to +10V); the x10 range on the probes allow me (theoretically) to measure a higher signal (almost -100 to +100V). The technical specs ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaguiatek on 04/09/2013

I realy surprise with the good quality I found in this product. But had no time yet to have a precision measure to make using this probe. But is not a problem as I will buy a spare part and will have another chance to leave my comments here. The only cons I found is these probe cable is made only 15 cm short that parts that i have bought before. these ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCicaro on 03/31/2013

Came in storage bag Came with manual Ground clips can be removed and therefore extended or replaced! Colouring rings for easy knowing which probes go where Came calibrated Came with calibration tool The probes looks like they may be cabaple of the specs! Cables are very thin, dunno how long it will last, hopeful longer than the last ones The acutal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycostibh on 03/23/2013

Very good value for price, quality above average. The product is one third cheaper than electronics stores in my country. The product comes with a manual in English, with useful instructions for setting frequency compensation. None I hope to be strong enough and you do not lose cables to intensive use. I bought tests cables of a digital oscilloscope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristte on 03/20/2013

Good probes considering the price. With the scope set to 20mV and up I could not see any distortions. In the range 5-10mV a small distortion is visible. I These probes seem to be better than SKU32422, SKU34220, and SKU34221, based on some basic low frequency testing. I was not able to compensate for the distortion using the screw, even though my scope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygosewski on 03/20/2013

Ergonomic and esthetic design. Acceptable quality (please see cons). Good calibration range make it suitable for alemost all popular osciloscpoes. In some items the hole in casing is not exactly concentric to the calibration trimmer what makes the calibration proecess not as convenient as it should be. The colorfull marking rings seem to be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp0mfx on 06/24/2012

1:1 or 1:10 Good tips Very flexiable cables. Color marking rings. It looks cheaper than probes I can buy in local stores for more than twice price, so it's not realy a con. It was packed good in a plastic bag with some kind of manual inside. I didn't measure signals more than 5 MHz(my oscilloscope doesn't let me get higher frequencies), so I don't realy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHobbytronics on 03/30/2012

These are very good quality probes. Well made Good clear waveforms with no distortion that you can sometimes get with cheap probes. None These are the same probes that came with my OWON Oscilloscope. I broke one of the clips on one of them and needed a replacement. I bought a single cheap probe in the UK which cost over £10 and it was rubbish, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections