DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Unisex Resin Lens Plastic Frame Glasses Goggle
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelfadil on 06/03/2014

I've gotten this product for a long time now. Nice frames, simple, and big. The trend in fashion actually is big sunglasses so it's something you wuld love.. And it is very very cheap. The price is noting compared to the actual product. To me, I see it as a give away by deal extreme. Durable also I must admit. No cons about it. I mean it's just a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaxadin on 06/19/2013

The glasses look okay and feel sturdy. The price is cheap and the product works well. The material does not look cheap and feels good to the touch. Has a real classy overall look. It was too big for my girlfiend's head, so she wasn't able to use it. It was also a little big too big for me. I have a medium size head, so it will most likely not fit most ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMrMelisch on 01/17/2013

It´s big, funny and you can use it anywhere. The case is great it looks more expensive than the glasses. I have ordered 12 total just for the Carnaval next month. We can all wear the same glasses for a low price and look stupid for the whole weekend. It does not have window sweepers, lights or any stuff like it. Maybe next time more colors, black ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections