DX » Community » Reviews » Beautiful Body Temperature Color-Changing Finger Ring - Random Color
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrerekombi on 02/08/2014

magical mood ring! works great, comes with instructions (like what color means what mood) really sensible cheap made from very cheap plastic material, mine broke really soon because im really not delicate, but if you take good care of it maybe it will last looks good and its kind of adjustable size, although its really fragile and then i think adjusting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhabathehut on 09/13/2013

It is a really beautiful and pretty little object which can be sided with other gifts. The size can be regulated to fit the very most fingers. If you have thicker fingers than the loop is when receive the ring and you want to adjust it, just remember that you have to be very careful when bending it wider. The colour changing stone can pop out (one of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrandodiao on 12/07/2012

It comes with two rings and a card in which tells about the colurs and what they mean (for example: dark blue= very happy, or yellow= nervous) I've tried it and it changes the colours fast the first time you wear it, until it stops in one colour. Beautiful. I don't really think about what says the card, but I think that's funny and is great for have ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byruggi91 on 03/17/2012

beautiful rings that change color, now I can see if the brine girl is angry with me ;-) simplify relationships a little too light in weight but not to criticize too beautiful rings that will placed reorder for my friends to give their advice to all girls beautiful rings that will placed reorder for my friends to give their advice to all girls Dx is ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections