DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston TF/Micro SD Memory Card (Class 4 / 32GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfisherstorm on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great memory card with the highest class of 32 GB! The price was a little high but it is 32 GB so it's ok. Easy to use and great for phones and tablets. I haven't even filled it up yet.Cons:No cons, so far and I have been an owner for 8 months. Works great. It takes a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNetomancia on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Kingston Micro SD card of 32 GB at a very good price. The shipping was fast.Cons:I'm using it for several weeks and have had no problems with the memory card, it worked well, fast, reliable.OtherThoughts:Very satisfied with the purchase, no doubt it's a great opportunity... Read more

Kingston MicroSD 32 GB Kingston MicroSD 32 GB
    0 0
  • posted bysashank9 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great price for the capacity. Kingston is a brand i would trust. Comes with a warranty The sd card adapter that comes with it is awesome. I don't have to connect my phone to the pc each time i need to transfer files.Cons:Transfer speed could have been better, but it's go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUltimatix on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-It's very cheap -Appears to be genuine -Acceptable to good performance -Compatible with all devices tested (PC card reader, Samsung Galaxy S2, Car stereo).Cons:I wanted to say price, but it's far cheaper then wherever else I look.. So I can find no Cons as of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfinkie5 on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Genuine Kingston 32GB (great price considering the capacity & size of micro-SD) Works as expectedCons:Transfer rates aren't that fast but that is to be expected from a Class 4 card.OtherThoughts:A solid little card that works as expected. The capacity of this card ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanalec on 01/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-japanese -genuine -kingston Cons:-class 4 for a 32GB, its speed is barely the tolerant minimum. it could take almost two hours to fill the entire card: (32 gigabytes) / (4.9 megabytes per second) = 6687.34694 seconds = 111.455782 minutes! OtherThoughts:the packa... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections