DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston TF/Micro SD Memory Card (Class 4 / 32GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfisherstorm on 02/14/2013

Great memory card with the highest class of 32 GB! The price was a little high but it is 32 GB so it's ok. Easy to use and great for phones and tablets. I haven't even filled it up yet. No cons, so far and I have been an owner for 8 months. Works great. It takes a little time to transer files from my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNetomancia on 01/06/2013

Kingston Micro SD card of 32 GB at a very good price. The shipping was fast. I'm using it for several weeks and have had no problems with the memory card, it worked well, fast, reliable. Very satisfied with the purchase, no doubt it's a great opportunity, for the size of the card and for the price. Great ... Read more

Kingston MicroSD 32 GB Kingston MicroSD 32 GB

0 0 0

• posted bysashank9 on 12/27/2012

Great price for the capacity. Kingston is a brand i would trust. Comes with a warranty The sd card adapter that comes with it is awesome. I don't have to connect my phone to the pc each time i need to transfer files. Transfer speed could have been better, but it's good for the price. Best value for money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUltimatix on 11/21/2012

-It's very cheap -Appears to be genuine -Acceptable to good performance -Compatible with all devices tested (PC card reader, Samsung Galaxy S2, Car stereo). I wanted to say price, but it's far cheaper then wherever else I look.. So I can find no Cons as of now. 32GB is almost a bit too much. But at this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfinkie5 on 10/28/2012

Genuine Kingston 32GB (great price considering the capacity & size of micro-SD) Works as expected Transfer rates aren't that fast but that is to be expected from a Class 4 card. A solid little card that works as expected. The capacity of this card makes it desirable. The fact that it is genuine Kingston ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanalec on 01/02/2012

-japanese -genuine -kingston -class 4 for a 32GB, its speed is barely the tolerant minimum. it could take almost two hours to fill the entire card: (32 gigabytes) / (4.9 megabytes per second) = 6687.34694 seconds = 111.455782 minutes! the packaging came as the pictures taken from another dx members with ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections