Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byultratempum on 12/13/2013

Great flexibility and durability. Aesthetic design with nice outward appearance and texture. Manufacturing leaves glue and makes the inside disfigured. This isn't very important, as you rarely see inside the wrap organiser. It is possible to damage it if you try to pull the top from the bottom, as the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXaltotun2 on 08/29/2013

The design is nice, the idea is good, the materials are great and this seems to be a well thought product. However, the rubber is too soft, and cables easily come out of it and become tangled. The rubber is not hard enough to be able to contain the cables 'inside' the product. Plus, the fact that in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxpkh on 08/01/2013

This thing is quite small (7 cm (L) x 3.5 cm (W) x 2.5 cm (H)) which is adequate for headphone wires. When full wound, the wire is kept within the body of the turtle so it does not catch on other things. The body is made of a soft silicone material and the slits in the body does not grip the wire tightly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymairom on 07/09/2013

Very good quality, excellent size to put in your pocket. It really allows the headphone cord is stored without problems. I use mine to store my cell phone headphone and it is perfect. Until now I did not see any problems with the product. I bought a black organizer and everybody see it and wants to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiorquejr on 06/27/2013

Good size. Discret but large enough to store short USB cables and headphones cables until 2 meters. The manufacturing seems durable. I have three of them in permanent use and they are resisting ok. Bom tamanho. Discreto, mas grande o suficiente para armazenar cabos USB curtos e Fones de até 2 metros.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymotero2cbr on 06/18/2013

Easy to use, holds a lot of cabling; I can recommend it for portable headphones or charging usb cables. Very soft so it doesn't hold the cable firmlyy It has two small openings at the top & bottom to hold better the cable bit they don't "fasten" it. For USB cables it doesn't hold them very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadlan on 03/22/2013

It's very cheap and quite easy to use. One can just wrap up the ear buds on it, reducing the amount of cable exposed and thus preventing tangling. I can fit my ear buds completely inside the turtle with their cable and jack. The ear buds fit, but it's a bit small. Due to it's shape and small size, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVictorBic197 on 12/07/2012

Useful accessory to your headphones, helps to keep them clean, no more mess of knotted wires in my pocket. I had plain cloth bag for my portable headphones before, but this product is more convenient and handy, good for everyday use. looks a bit cheap and loose, though my Sennheiser CX 400 fit it well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabicair on 10/20/2012

No more lose wires in my pocket! It's simple, easy to use, effective product! If you use any kind of small wired device, you need it! Get your wires compact and organized! Really a good stuff. I'm not sure abou the silicon quality of this poduct. Mine came with some glue exceed. But still a good accessory.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimandjulz on 05/13/2012

Large enough to store USB cables. The manufacturing seems decent and durable. I have been using a few of them in my backpack while traveling and they are surviving fine. Not sure who came up with the product title "Lovely Cable Turtle Smart Wrap Organizer". Because they are not attractive. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections