Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byastraios56 on 01/29/2014

Price, price and price. Solutions I looked at domestic market were above 100. It also contain € sign (in description it is stated otherwise). Print is clear and visible. Insertion of tag roll is simple after you succeed for first time. Plastic feel and it looks a little fragile. I hope that it will survive floor impact. Excellent choice for the small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEagleRock on 11/17/2012

Price labellers in Australia retail for around $120 at major stationery retailers so this is an excellent option. It is extremely easy to use. When the product description said it supports currency of USA I automatically assumed it would feature the dollar symbol '$' which is also relevant to Australia however it instead features 'USD' and not a '$'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguiko on 01/25/2012

Excellent price, here in my town cost about 5 times more expensive. nice color so you do not miss it prints very good price for a product, I will serve much for my store. The quality of plastic is very fragile, which is sometimes put labels battle, most of all the plastic seems very fragile. If you have a business and sometimes you have to leave it ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections