DX » Community » Reviews » V99 1.7" LCD Screen Single SIM Dualband GSM Cell Phone with Torch/FM/SOS for Senior Citizens
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBaba6809 on 09/26/2013

Bright display, suitable holding in a palm of hand, will announcement numbers when press digit,loud sound, got FM radio n light on top, well seniors not much using sms Cant find any on/off silence mode, well my father nid to praying in silence (other option nid to zero d volume ) hope there are back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrvalli on 07/02/2013

Phone buttons and display are very big, bright and easy to use for older people. Audio is clear and loud as required for elder people. I bought to gift to my father and he really liked it. Some controls are a bit tedious to use, though they are not a real issue as such of those features are hardly of ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypaulomauricio on 06/04/2013

-Digit and big buttons that make much use and decrease the error. - The phone speaks loud the number dialed, which is great for people with vision problems. - Although the screen is not as large as the current phones, the characters appear large for readability. --The FM reception does not need headphones ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMrSiarhei on 09/28/2012

Not a bad build quality, but it is not the phone company. All functions work, sound good, the menu is simple, the screen is bright. None of the Russian language in the menu! SMS text messages can be read in Russian. If headphones are radio works but for some reason the sound does not come from headphones ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections