Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product very easy to use and worked perfectly on the iphone 4. I used to run and to do other exercises, like bike ang gym. Cons:The velcro feels a little weak because there is not a lot of it, but the armband stays where I put it. I can imagine for people with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitimarcal on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product very easy to use and worked perfectly on the iphone 4. I used to run and to do other exercises, like bike ang gym. Cons:I have nothing to complain about the product, the site, or delivery of the product. OtherThoughts:You should just wait for the deliv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacron2000 on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits fine on my arm and the iPhone fits in here in its casing aswell. You can use the iPhone through the plastic front cover. You hardly have to push on the cover at all. Cons:The velcro feels a little weak because there is not a lot of it, but the armband stays where I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections