DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Extendable Stylus for Nintendo 3DS - Red + Black + Blue + Silver (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

The stylus are well made and the material/quality are good. Doesn't scratch the screens but I added a screen protector. The pack is very cheap and the four colors is a good idea. They fit perfectly inside the dedicated Nintendo 3DS slot. It is not easy to get to maximum size. Compared to the original the material is not the same but it is minor and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskullbonejp on 02/03/2014

- Come in a pack with 4 - Works like the original one - At least one is the color of your 3DS, or at least close enough. - It is cheap - One of the stylus came broken and it was the one that shares the same color as my 3DS. But hey I got another 3 I don't know if you will get all the 4 working, but the ones that were working are very good. I didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloako on 01/27/2014

Good quality Great Pricepoint The pens durable and there is nearly no flex at all, the folding is good and they feel like a quality product Nothing really Except the shipping took some time, i do however live in sweden so that was to be expected. The package was good, no risk of the pens being broken in transit Great pens at an awesome price, it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianawrs on 09/03/2013

They work just like the ones that came with my 3DS. They fit in the console, do not fall off, and do not scratch the screen. The only blatant difference between them and the ones from Nintendo is that they have different colours, which is a pro. The price is great, too. They are a bit tight when you put them in the holder, but it is not a big deal. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 07/31/2013

-look and feel identical to original 3DS styluses -comes in 4 different colors -retracts and expands like an original 3ds stylus -build qulity feels good -Pen tips are the same shape as original styluses so not to damage the 3ds screen none that I can see would definitely recommend this product for people who want extra styluses of similar build and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkfuji on 07/16/2013

Excellent build quality. Fits perfectly Nintendo 3DS. My son and daughter now know whose is each one (the color is an excellent way to divide it). None at all. Maybe the quality of the plastic parts, but it is almost the same as the OEM one. Its a must have item. Children always lose the stylus pen, so you must have replacements. I've bough 4 sets: ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimmyslag on 02/09/2013

Sturdy looking. Doesn't scratch the screens. 4 in a pack that is very cheap. They fit perfectly inside the Nintendo 3DS. They are a little tight. They are not very easy to get to maximun size, you need a lot of power in comparisson to the original, but it is just a minor con. The different colors are a simple but autstanding feature. If you need more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonomeister on 01/20/2013

Cheap and free shipping? But the make does not feel cheap. Best deal ever! This is a must buy if you are a Nintendo 3DS owner and you have children, as they lose these things ALL THE TIME!!!! There are no cons that I can think of. Oh, it's not spring-loaded, but who cares about that? These styluses are lost so often, but you get 4 of them?? My kids ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLametta on 01/02/2013

- Cheap - Good quality - Look like the genuine ones - They came in a nice packaging and well protected - None was broken or damaged, they were perfect - The tip is very smooth like the original - None If you need some spare sylus for your 3DS you can have 4 for an unbeatable price. They are identical to the original one (I directly compared them) but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolodopaimorfeu on 08/28/2012

ENglish:Its similar to Stylus for 3DS. Good gripping. Great item for 3ds owners , a must have. In the Brazil, just one Stylus could cost S 2,50, great price. Package its ok, fast shipping, and trustful service. Portuguese:É idêntica à stylus que vem no 3DS. Não escorrega na mão. Ótimo item para os donos de 3DS, diria obrigat&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections