Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuckers on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It is lot more cheaper that the original one. - It works exactly as the original, so you don't have to spend tons of money on a simple cable. - I use it with my Samsung Galaxy S II and a Samsung LCD TV - You can see movies on your TV with an excellent quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelTokarev on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well. Just a good cable, what else to say? It does its function perfectly, it is easy to use.Cons:For fun.. I was very angry at DX.com and at Samsung for not telling me... ;) Seriously, please watch out! The new Samsung phones - Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, ... -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynejikun on 08/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-has an option to suply power -Works great for watching videos on my S2 -Jus plug and it worksCons:-The conector could be smaller, as I cant plug it with the s2 cover. But it doesnt botter me at all to take it off for a while.OtherThoughts:When you watch legended videos,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCDB on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:First of all i have to say that I owned the original Samsung HDMI adapter, but I returned it because it had some flaws. Well this product has the same flaws but they seem to be less irritating. It works like a charm, your Wifi may not work, then try a different... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegoms89 on 01/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:First of all, just say I own a rooted GSII, for the ones that have the same phone, it should be the same. Worked as promised, upscales from 480x800 to your TV, but in video app does full HD It even rotates with the accelerometer on, it's pretty nice. Cons:It was told me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqaqas on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The cable is really well build! --> The connectors are solid and the cable feels very strong. Cable is long enough to get from your TV to the table (Non hanging tv's!) so you can rest your phone on the table. Works @1080P (as far as i can see) if you use the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarcyw on 11/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works as stated Great price for an MHL adapter Connectors are a good fit, not too tight Cons:Requires power via micro USB connector to function Does not come with micro USB cable A lot bulkier than SKU 101358 OtherThoughts:The biggest downfall is the requirement of externa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections