Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabri85ct on 09/05/2013

This was another present for my friend with a huge collection of butane lighters. This looks very aggressive and cute at the same time cause yes, it is a hammer but is still small!! It works perfectly and it's easily rechargeable. Seems pretty durable and resistant too. Very cheap price. Maybe some friends will try to steal your awesome lighter!!! Be ... Read more

Lighter Review
    0 0
  • posted byBergerman on 09/21/2012

The quality is fine, mine actually feels nice and solid. The flame can be very large when turned up. The heat is not absorbed into the top much and it can stay on for a while without getting really hot. Lights every time. The tank is REALLY small. On the medium to large flame i can only get a minute or two of flame before it runs out. Not bad for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygangstertjen on 09/12/2012

* It looks good for the price * Easy to handle * Easy to light on * Easy to fill * Some people dont even know its a lighter Also if you show it to your friends they dont think its a lighter they think you got a toy or something * Gets quick empty, so lots of refills * Its also verry light maybe to light * Its also a little bit on the small side, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedropopup on 07/24/2012

*Good Quality *Pretty small *The butane take long hours to finishes *the light is stronger *it's very cute Boa qualidade Pequeno O gas demora a acabar A luz é forte Muito Bonitinho *No one, you will have a lot of fun. Nenhuma, você tera muita diversão ! *Very Userfull, main to children and adults, you will have a lot of fun !! Enjoy it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigdjo on 11/18/2011

- good looking lighter for such a good pprice - easy to use just click it :D - very easy to fill ive got no problems with it - all my friends wanna have it - if u hit someone on his hands with it it would realy hurt them ( yes this is a pro becouse u can beat off annoying people :D ) - the wood looks real ur friends might steal it from you becouse it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigBerd on 11/07/2011

- Looks awesome, impress your friends with this lighter! - Very affordable. - Easy to light. - It's got a good feel to it when you're holding it. - Runs out of fuel pretty quick. - Sometimes doesn't light. - Sometimes the flame is teeny and isn't able do much other than maybe light a cigarette. The fuel chamber could be a little bit bigger... This lighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywantabi on 05/25/2011

Very cheap lighter, It looks nice and it is heavier than I expected, I bought two of this items and one of them came crushed so Deal Extreme did send another one. Easy to use , the flame is not so big but it´s okay. fun to try to hit the fingers of someone else with it. :) one of the lighter i bought it came crushed, DX did send one to replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymotoxboii on 01/03/2011

this lighter is fun to whip out infront of your mates. i have bought many of these lighters for my freinds. it is very nice looking . i have no troble with this lighter and i have had it for about 5 months. this is good because i have bought many other lighters (under $3) off DX and not many are still working. so this is defenatly a good quallity cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylushus on 03/27/2010

This is a very cute wee lighter. Would make a good cheap present for a builder or handyman. Easy to fill & use. The lighters don't come filled due to shipping restrictions. But a can of butane is not expensive & will fill many lighters. This one is another good one for a collector. The flame is quite small, so might be a bit tricky lighting your cigarette ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleown on 11/02/2008

- very big flame :D - super cool shape - feels sturdy - cheap!! - fairly little gas - texture doesnt feel like wood (dont mind but it is a bit of a cons....) - no more cons!!!!!!! can U really use it as hammer??? u need a gas refill, else it is pretty useless.. I really like the shape! :P if u are a lighter fan (like me) BUY IT!!! if u are just looking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections