Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySko4a on 02/21/2013

It works well as described, can operate on batteries or by squeezing the retractable handle on the side. The leds are bright and the construction is sturdy and durable. It is quite big, I was expecting a pocket size device, but it is the size of my fist. Also, you have to work the handle constantly if you want light... i.e. if you stop, light stops ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkoeesti on 01/30/2012

It is very fun design. The light was enough too for dark rooms such as cellar. Economical and enviromental-friendly. Great small gift for friends, schoolpackages etc. On the picture the item seemed a lot bigger. After somerough play the handle came out and the lamp broke down. Is not a problem, when not given to toddlers, though. This lamp was vey fun ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybejega on 09/01/2011

- No need of batteries. - You can use pulling the crank to flash or sliding the button to keep the light on. - Useful strap to hang anywhere in the house. - Big size (palm of a hand) - The plastic is hard and the finish is well done. - The light could be a little bit brighter. - The slide button that keeps the crank inside the pig is a little bit fragile.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byres260 on 05/12/2011

-The price: 2.80 Omg! -It flash a lot -It's a green pig :P -it'a a very cheap flashlight -It's a original product -It may break easily because the built quality is not that good but I was not expecting more because of the price -A little bit bigger than i expected -The shipping was very long: 1 Month and a half :/ -It light More than my 30$ flashlight!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctaviosi on 03/20/2010

- Very bright! The amount of light generated really surprised me. - Cheap! - Not that small, so it should be easy to find in the dark (in case the power goes out or something) - None, but maybe the color... a green pig is just not that usual...lol I just read a review here saying that it won't hold it's charge, and I thought so at first. However, after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymynamebejane on 06/04/2009

cheap, small. came as expected, good to use while you walk. doesn't hold a charge--you have to keep cranking it to make to light up instead of being able to charge it by hand and then later use it without cranking, VERY DIM, lots of friction when cranking the pig and it's really loud i have another pig light from a different company and it was much ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyolanda on 01/18/2009

Great looking design and it is rechargeable which means you can save money for batteries and i love how the green looks and the Pig Squeeze Charge Led Flashlight Green is really bright. -can not be on auto you have to squeeze it. The color is a bit weird, but not a big deal. Build quality feels so-so. It would probably chip if dropped on a hard surface.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrdogbot7 on 01/10/2009

This is absolutely the finest pig-shaped green squeeze-charging led flashlight you will EVER own. The light is pretty frickin' bright for a pig-shaped green squeeze-charging led flashlight. None. Absolutely none. Exceeded my expectations. It'd be nice if there was a mode where you could just charge the pig without the light coming on, but whatever. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoiote on 09/03/2008

-É diferente; -Funciona muito bem; -É relativamente grande!(pensei que fosse menor); -A trava do carrregador funciona perfeitamente; -Não ua pilhas ou bateria! -Luz forte pra caramba! -É barato! -Só tem verde; -É grande(tem gente que acha isso ruim); -O botão poderia ser de click ao ivés de botão liga/desliga.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayto on 05/30/2008

Pretty cute design. The two LEDs are pretty bright. There IS an internal battery that I suspect is recharged by the hand squeeze lever. It is quite small, a bit smaller than a computer mouse. It lights up either with a switch (battery powered). With the switch off, it will light up whenever you squeeze it. You can continue squeezing it to charge it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections