DX » Community » Reviews » Auto Car 360 Degree Rotation Stand Holder Support for Iphone 3gs/4
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnnygcm on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very versatile, allows many options position. - Small, space saving. - Sticks very well on the car window and the panel, with some exceptions (necessary to put the plastic holder with adhesive that is included) Cons:Some places on the panel does not adhere well and th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1vitor on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I loved the delivery of DX. Was less than 1 month (I live in the interior of Brazil). The product arrived in Orange bag everything right, without any violation. The product came in the box with no violations as well. The product is good, it sticks easily in th... Read more

Well worth buying the product because the price is The box, the support, and the accessory. Details of the support.
    0 0
  • posted byfyijacque on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 2, and having owned several kinds of device holders this one was exceptional and easy to use. It holds my iphone and the really bulky phone case, it rotates any any angle and doesnt wobble or move. Cons:The suction cup doesnt suck. As in it wont stay... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeisenyu on 12/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it provides the proper attachment to wind glass. I tried different models and was regretted by ones (easy loose vacoom after month of usage). This Stand is just works! it also light weight and and very handy. Cons:rotator handle (for vacuum) is not proper enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGizmoGold on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this product is very good. it holds the phone carefully and stable. the fact that it can rotate 360 degrees is very useful. the products price is very very low relative to its quality. it's sticks very well to the car's front window and has a sticky pad in case you what t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetapiach on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is little, looks really compact, not like other holders that have long arms and are constantly shaking :) it looks made of good materials, very strong. Cons:if you have already install it con your car window, yu have you force with ypur hand to open the hol... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychipsandnuts on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:full 360 degree rotation the holder holds the phone firmly very sturdy does not shake a lot while car is driving Cons:the suction cup rarely stays on it slides off from the base very easily the base is still glued to the dashboard of my car and i can't get it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysapperlapje on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:yes it turns 360 degrees to anywhere and it's cheap and it looks fancy. Cons:it bends kinda twitchy and it feels and sounds like it's going to break. the spring inside is very tight so you have to pull the arms fairly hard to get bigger smartphones in place, and... Read more

Holder spring mechanism
    0 0
  • posted bydineybomfim on 07/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to install and also to use. Cons:The only thing that I don't like in it is that it's very limited about the size of phone/thing you want to place in it. For a small phone, it's great, but little large 5" inch screen display doesn't don't fit in it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitant on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Tiny little thing. Far smaller than most car mounts. -Has a great suction pad, with unlock and lock. So no risking of it coming off -The rotation lock also holds steady, my device doesnt move and it feels solid even with the phone held. -Easily adjustable. Co... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections