DX » Community » Reviews » Auto Car 360 Degree Rotation Stand Holder Support for Iphone 3gs/4
Customer’s impression:
OK BOM Great product Looks good Best!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHydraC on 04/08/2015

Installed it fixed to my car cockpit, has been working great for years.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bylori1994 on 02/10/2015

I think this is the best thing i bought for my car. Fits excellent for my iphone 4S. keeps my phone steady while driving. You can also turn your phone sideways very easy

0 0 0

• posted byAlexDiver on 01/21/2015

Well made and it works as expected. Very pleased so far

0 0 0

• posted byvalaster on 10/26/2014

Muito versátil, facil instalação e deixa qualquer dispositivo fixo e em qualquer ângulo! Perfeito para celulares, GPS, iPod.

Impression:Best!;

0 0 0

• posted byjpmotard on 09/30/2014

o suporte tem uma ventosa forte, que agarra muito bem. O suporte é bom, os apoios laterais é que têm alguma fragilidade. É necessário ter cuidado onde se coloca

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bydzusik27 on 08/19/2014

The holder is very small and that makes him so awesome, easy to instal on window. very much like the 360 degree rotation.

Impression:Great !!!;

0 0 0

• posted byrndi2krcm4c11 on 08/15/2014

pros: very good stand holder, looks very nice. my mobile stands good in it. nice pakking and the shipping is very fast. and the price is amazing. cons: i do not have any cons. the product is great. other: this product is very easy to use. the money worth it.

Impression:Looks good;

0 0 0

• posted byMdMlp on 08/06/2014

Pros: Por el precio que tiene cumple su función, ademas es bastante compacto y fácil de instalar. Contras: Los materiales no son muy resistente, pero por el precio que tiene... merece la pena. Se puede utilizar con cualquier dispositivo que cumpla la medida.

Impression:OK,Cumple su función;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnnygcm on 02/24/2014

- Very versatile, allows many options position. - Small, space saving. - Sticks very well on the car window and the panel, with some exceptions (necessary to put the plastic holder with adhesive that is included) Some places on the panel does not adhere well and the weight of the mobile can do it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1vitor on 01/24/2014

I loved the delivery of DX. Was less than 1 month (I live in the interior of Brazil). The product arrived in Orange bag everything right, without any violation. The product came in the box with no violations as well. The product is good, it sticks easily in the glasses, and if you want to stick a... Read more

Well worth buying the product because the price is The box, the support, and the accessory. Details of the support.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere