• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great for holding the phone, suction is not so good

posted by fyijacque on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I bought 2, and having owned several kinds of device holders this one was exceptional and easy to use. It holds my iphone and the really bulky phone case, it rotates any any angle and doesnt wobble or move.

Cons:

The suction cup doesnt suck. As in it wont stay on the plastic disc or the window or anything else for long periods of time. The bad part is when you are driving on the freeway and suddenly the entire stand falls and hits your dashboard and of course mine had to get tangled with the charging cord around the steering wheel.

OtherThoughts:

This is a constant problem with every mountable holder I have ever bought. I purchased better discs and they work a few time then its like they hardly stick for 10 minutes. If anyone knows how I can fix this please speak up, I have so many mounts I cant understand how the suction cup would stop holding.

Bottomline:

The best design stand I ever bought, however it has the same problems and wont suck to the plastic discs after a few uses.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections