• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Adorable

posted by 1vitor on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I loved the delivery of DX. Was less than 1 month (I live in the interior of Brazil). The product arrived in Orange bag everything right, without any violation. The product came in the box with no violations as well. The product is good, it sticks easily in the glasses, and if you want to stick to another type of surface has a round little piece containing a sticky back that you can paste in which either surface. Support served perfectly for my iPhone 4, he grabbed the phone and safe. The product has perfect slopes.

Cons:

I still did not notice any problem on my product. It is made of plastic which can break maybe apply a very large force it. So take care to lock and unlock it. For now do not have much to complain about this product.

OtherThoughts:

The product is very useful for travel, and who uses your smartphone as GPS. is very good because the support of the right of the passenger and the driver see the smartphone. I just am afraid that the product helps to draw attention of thieves while driving (showing the hanging smartphone on the car glass).
    The product has other uses, such as sticking to the wall (with adhesive) and watch a video while lying in bed (for example).

Bottomline:

Well worth buying the product because the price is right, the shipping is free, and the product arrived in less than a month. The DX is to be congratulated. I intend to buy the new site, and recommend it to my friends too.

• Well worth buying the product because the price is
    • The box, the support, and the accessory.
    • Details of the support.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections