• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• ZTE blade u880

posted by fabiojc10 on 01/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

1 - Display: Good but not great, has a resolution of 800x480 pixels, 3.5 inches, the dots are so small that you can not see them, good viewing angle, losing even just for large appliances like the iPhone, Galaxy S. Note 8.
    2 - Processor: Well, this is a Marvel 88sv331x, ranging in frequency from 156 to 806 MHZ. Can you surf the Internet without any problems, and run games like angry birds. Note 7.
    3 - Ram: Regular, 512MB, the minimum to be used without much concern. With the apps that come installed on is 200MB, which was open later, I found little. Note 7.
    4 - Touch: Regular, is capacitive, but found little sensitive, could be better, needs a much higher pressure compared to the iphone, good accuracy. Note 5.
    5 - Camera: Great, 5mpx, does in fact self-focus, managing to focus on objects between 10cm and infinity, has no flash, the video has good quality. Note 8.
    6 - Battery: Regular depend largely be installed on the device, because some apps are consuming battery and may vary from one day to a maximum of 3 days duration. Note 6.
    7 - Finish: Great, I liked the look of the device, has slightly rubberized finish, we compare the large devices like iPhone and Galaxy S. Note 8.

Cons:

1 - Wifi: It has good reception, 2 to 3 walls of the wifi router signal is empty, but it has good stability.
    2 - Language: It has only Chinese and English, comes originally in Chinese.
    3 - Applications: It comes with several installed, for example those who live in China or Japan is great, for which half is in Chinese, the native Android apps can be viewed in English.
    4 - Flash Player: Do not have, eg you can not watch youtube videos, even installing applications or plugins.
    5 - GPS: receiver has built, but could not make it work with any alpicativo ..
    6 - Android Market not come installed, and you can not install, I had to install an alternative type also has some incompatibility with many apps.
    7 - It came with only 2GB microSD card.

OtherThoughts:

Other points to note, has light sensor to the screen and the screen turns off when approaching the ear. The sound is good quality accessories are also quality. I recommend installing other lancher, such as LancherPro.

Bottomline:

The device has good and bad points like any other, but the cost benefit I would say is the best of DX. Here in Brazil a device that would cost less than real 500.00, and 325.00 for the real me came out, I was not taxed. I recommend not hiring EMS, the chance to be taxed is much larger
    No more is an excellent device, I am very happy, worth every penny, I recommend to everyone. Congratulations ZTE and DX!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections