DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H3070 2.4GHz Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone & Volume Control - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybasilfawlty on 07/04/2014

Nice build quality, easy to set up, very light. The ear pads are comfortable. Great for wearing while working out or for longer periods of time. Battery life is decent. The controls are simple and easy to use while wearing the unit. Sound quality is poor. It is quite muffled, on par with $10 headphones.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetsija82 on 09/03/2013

Lightweight wireless headphones, that are easy to use and works at least with my Tesoro vaquero. This wireless system doesn't have any noticeable delay with the sound it produces. Could be better sounding and the slight crackling sound encountered with the beeps sound the detector produces, while detecting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymosfet2k on 06/30/2013

Small, comfortable, good sound quality headset. The transmitter is small enough, distance coverage is satisfactory - 10m min line of sight, with walls - 4-7m. Used for TV listening. Didn't want to disable TV sound, so bought SKU 187584 cable to connect in RCA outputs. Operation time 6h, but for the headset ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonathanSDuarte on 12/01/2012

It's very Beautiful, sonorous and extremely practical and lightweight The battery has a very long time and it charge quickly too. Intelligent idea of double USB heads in only one cable (phone & Microphone) One more cable to use Microphone with a PC Small arc size (Made for Chinesee heads) Over 8m ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlido on 11/28/2012

Light, easy to charge, connect, use. Good package, quality, adjustable headset, small transmitter suitable for any device with 3.5 minijack. Weak manual (from other model). Really works for 8 meters/1 wall. Sometime you can hear a tiny noise on pauses, but without desconnections. It will be great, if ... Read more

Package Package backside Rapoo 3070 headset Inside the package

0 0 0

• posted byApostle4 on 09/19/2012

Great Sound and work with my T2 metal Detector which is why i bought them. Easy charging via a double USB cable. Charge in or around 2hrs and last at least 6hours as stated. Do tend to cut out when you go behind a solid object but this is expected. Awesome Bass and high tones with no distortion when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarvollmer on 08/08/2012

The sound of this headset is exceptional for its size. 3.5mm jack and USB dual input mode can fit almost all audio sources, like phones,mp3,or PC etc. The hidden omni-directional microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity. I have tested the recharge by using the universal mini-... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections