DX » Community » Reviews » SUNDING 1.2" LCD Electronic Bicycle Speedometer (1 x AG13)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap facil de usar precise economico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byparaflyXX on 10/16/2017

Impression:Cheap,precise;

The LCD sceen is neat and uncluttered. Good instructions and easy to set up. The downside is that the fork sensor strap is too short for my 38mm suspension fork legs although I suspect a narrow jubilee clip using the same slot would work and be stronger. In the event I used it on a bike with the... Read more

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bys_manu on 04/15/2015

Impression: economico,facil de usar;

Bastante práctico, útil y fácil de instalar. Se puede programar sin problemas siguiendo las instrucciones (si tiene dificultades le puede consultar a alguien con más experiencia o su técnico de bicicletas). Cuando deje la bicicleta sólo en exterior se puede remover fácilmente para que no se lo de... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byharpad on 08/05/2014

Impression:Cheap,precise;

Easy to use everyday, over 1000km-s and still works like a charm.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byantoniojesusm on 05/29/2013

It's a nice, cheap speedometer that is easy to mount and works fine. It has 5 functions, that are very useful. The speedo doesn't have any anti-theft measures so watch out! It's really cheap and do the same things than other expensives speedos. It's also good if you want to have a little luxury a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRaphaBR on 03/29/2012

- Small and lightweight - Sensor and computer stand firmly in place even in bumpy terrains - Accurate - Various functions - A bit tricky to get the sensor working - you need to try different positions - A bit tricky to set right circumference value - Need more bonding pieces - No internal to see... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere