DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement EN-EL14 7.2V "1200mAh" Battery Pack for Nikon P7000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvivita5 on 02/21/2013

I don't know if it has any as the only thing I know is that it is not for my Nikon D3100. But is my mistake as I haven't read the reviews. Seems that is usefull to use as an spare battery if you have the kit (which I don't own). It is not for my Nikon D3100... I have to go on vacations without an extra ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byrifu on 01/22/2013

For amateur use is indeed very useful to have a spare battery on hand, and that was my intention to buy it, and fulfilled the role very well spare battery in my Nikon D5100 and D3100 also on. The construction of this external battery is very weak indeed, I think if she quabra fall to the ground in pieces!... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byflecks777 on 01/15/2013

Very good build quality. After installing patched firmware works like a charm on my Nikon D5100. To make it work on Nikon D5100 without battery grip you need to install patched firmware on camera. But if you don't like it afterwards you can always burn original firmware to camera to save warranty, etc.... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bymmtm on 01/04/2013

very useful, now i never stay without charge. works in nikon 5100 with battery grip works with original charger. i bougth 2 and im satisfeid with the buy i done. every time i take fotos with flash i stay without charge, now i have other battery to stay take photos i recommend to all people to buy only ... Read more

battery

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections