DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.5" LCD Electronic Bicycle Speedometer (1xCR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfbleite on 07/26/2013

The product is of ease install, i've had it for more than 2 months using it every day and the battery hasnt died yet. I only had a hard time verifying the circunference of my wheel, but once thats done there was no problem. Does it's work with very good precision. Says it's solar powered but requires a battery, I believe the solar power only makes the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebas8121 on 05/22/2013

It is really a good product as it has many functions, from temperature to calories expended. The light is very good works really well and is an excellent buy very accurate without a doubt! I just dislike the product box came unarmed but the product itself came in perfect condition. and so who could incorporate lighting is constant and does not go out ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/27/2013

It provides with a lot of measures which can be easily observed even night time due to it's great back light. It has solar panels to reduce the battery usage during daytime, and also when storing it. I could not find any. It would be nice if it had a fixing system does not base upon cable zips, but at this money let's be serious it's brilliant. The ... Read more

packed up manual with accesories close up
    3 0
  • posted byeukalydius on 10/20/2012

Got all the functionality i need + solar recharge + backlight for night ride. I am quite satisfied with this speedometer. Easily adjustable (time format, temperature and speed format, wheel circumference). Sofar no cons, i'm ok with this speedometer. Hopefully the solar charger will do its work well. I also hope it will work good on both high and low ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections