DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Electronic Bicycle Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 56 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014

This Electronic Bicycle is one the best. It has 1,7" screen size (enough for me). The screen is clear, and during the night you can start the light by PRESSING the two bottom buttons (the circle and the triangle) for 3 secs. (The light keeps ON untill you turn it OFF in the same manner). I still didn't understand all the measures shown on the screen.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byobayhan on 06/17/2014

-In electronic part everything works fine. -Enough cable length, dont need any tools to setup. Everything is in box. -Easy to setup. -Setup Manual could be better but enough to setup. -Speed updates per 1-2 seconds but enough for me. Same as at my car (: I am ordering now 3 more to my friends. I saw at my friends the other ones. This one is really good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaramurat53 on 06/13/2014

Is the temperature gauge. Water-resistant to be great. Shipping, reached my hand pretty fast. None can say. (Yok diyebilirim.) I bought it for myself and my two nephews. (Kendim ve iki yegenim için aldim.) Features enough for a regular user. (Normal bir kullanici için yeterli özellige sahip.) Yet it did not use. But it looks like a useful ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspiderbobster on 06/05/2014

The Electronic Bicycle Speedometer is very easy to install on your bike with 5 included plastic starps. the quality of the screen is very good it also has an LED light for night. I didn't see mentioned, but it also has temperature and start\stop timer, which is really nice. The manual is in english and very easy to setup. the quality of the bike mount ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypseifert on 05/27/2014

Really waterproof - when I recieved package with this computers, I found, that something chemicals leaked to the package. Paper boxes was totally soaked... I had to wash everyone under running water and everyone works fine... (uhhh) Big display with underlight. Lots of functions. I had simple Cateye computer before and it was faster with calculate current ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNikolae on 05/12/2014

An excellent bike computer, for an amazing price. Gives you a lot of data, and is fairly simple to set up. Trip Time (TT) can't be turned off. It keeps counting even if speedometer is turned off. It can be reset to 0 though, but it will continue to count again. It really works, and do it fine. It is not professional, but more than enough for who wants ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymardu123 on 04/30/2014

Has a large and backlit display, shows accurate speed, temperature, burned calories (not very accurate), and lots of other stuff. Very cheap considering the number of functions and backlit display. Easy to install, instructions and English manual included. Included cable ties break easily and I had to use my own. The display wobbles a bit due to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedro7014 on 04/23/2014

Very good product for my daily cycling..It is useful for me because it helps me know the distance covered by me also the speed features are excellent. A little bit confusion while installing its sensor.but its manual helps to install the product easily. Will recommend my friends and colleagues to buy this product and other products from DX website. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloschoches on 04/15/2014

It is an excellent buy. Highly recommended. good quality, best price, many functions, indicate temperature, easy to reset any data, large display, easy of installation and to configurate, easy to use battery included, waterproof, good light for night, stopwatch. short magnet, fragile clamps, Manual only in English and Chinese, No internal memory, Trip ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytivisilva on 02/26/2014

Fits good. The visor is bright on the night and the light make this computer the best I have had ever. Easy to install and to configurate. I did a mountain trip with my bicycle and the attachments did not break. the best choice in my opinion The instalation manual is not so clear about the height to install the magnetic part on the weel but you can ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections