DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Electronic Bicycle Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 40 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Electronic Bicycle is one the best. It has 1,7" screen size (enough for me). The screen is clear, and during the night you can start the light by PRESSING the two bottom buttons (the circle and the triangle) for 3 secs. (The light keeps ON untill you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykaramurat53 on 06/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is the temperature gauge. Water-resistant to be great. Shipping, reached my hand pretty fast. Cons:None can say. (Yok diyebilirim.) OtherThoughts:I bought it for myself and my two nephews. (Kendim ve iki yegenim için aldim.) Features enough for a regular user. (Nor... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypseifert on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really waterproof - when I recieved package with this computers, I found, that something chemicals leaked to the package. Paper boxes was totally soaked... I had to wash everyone under running water and everyone works fine... (uhhh) Big display with underlight. Lots of fu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNikolae on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:An excellent bike computer, for an amazing price. Gives you a lot of data, and is fairly simple to set up. Cons:Trip Time (TT) can't be turned off. It keeps counting even if speedometer is turned off. It can be reset to 0 though, but it will continue to count again. Other... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypedro7014 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product for my daily cycling..It is useful for me because it helps me know the distance covered by me also the speed features are excellent. Cons:A little bit confusion while installing its sensor.but its manual helps to install the product easily. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloschoches on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is an excellent buy. Highly recommended. good quality, best price, many functions, indicate temperature, easy to reset any data, large display, easy of installation and to configurate, easy to use battery included, waterproof, good light for night, stopwatch. Cons:sh... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytivisilva on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits good. The visor is bright on the night and the light make this computer the best I have had ever. Easy to install and to configurate. I did a mountain trip with my bicycle and the attachments did not break. the best choice in my opinion Cons:The instalati... Read more

3 0
  • posted byVell2012 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool speedometer. Pluses of the following: 1.excellent design, 2. high-quality Assembly, 3. precise running computer. 4. And the thing that is good lighting. What is very convenient during the ride in the evening and at night. Cons:1. Not very long wire. that affects wh... Read more

2 0
  • posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Speedometer itself comes bundled with all the necessary things for its proper installation on the bike. Comes with four cable ties, battery, product, product chassis and tire sensor. It's good quality, large screen and easy to read, night mode when lighting is on all the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloadrunner on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Highly recommended. Does it's job perfectly. A lot of features. Decent build quality. Good, large display, with backlight. Temperature sensor. Easy to install and configure. Cons:No internal memory - it loses all the data when you remove the battery. (but you can set the... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections