DX » Community » Reviews » Continuous Ink Supply System for HP 1000/1050/2050 + More
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMihalich25 on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Set its price suits me. In principle, nothing more. Run with no problems. No complaints here. Nothing more to add Cons:The only thing I did not have enough for my printer two fasteners for pipes. Not very Dubno pour paint lacks the window at the top. Everything... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaomanoma on 12/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:producto muy barato con respecto a su funcionalidad, fácil de instalar, se puede medir el nivel de tinta que resta y llenar el cartucho muy fácil y rápidamente. trae todos los accesorios pero viene sin caja, solo llega en una bolsa. Cons:los fijadores par... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvu2uwz on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very easy to install.installation videos available in you tube.No experience required.Always ware g louse for handling the ink.Keep the ink tank at same level of printer Cons:Very good product.Worth for money.Today installed in HP Desk jet F 380.Working nicely.I purchased... Read more

Prepairing for Installation Prepairing for Installation Prepairing for Installation Prepairing for Installation Prepairing for Installation Prepairing for Installation Ready for filling Ink Cartidges installed in HP F 380 Printer Cartidges installed in HP F 380 Printer Printer ready for printing Printing Filled ink tank
    0 0
  • posted byWiwiy on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good Price It is useful Can use it with any printer that uses Inkjet Cartridges if you know how install. Solves for a problem Cons:You can put ink messy if you're not very skilled have to fill ink ever runs out tanking, but that's the idea OtherThoughts:Some time ago I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMMMahrous on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap . Good quality fittings. It also fits HP 3050 . Good widening tool (take care for plastic remains ) Cons:needs air filter , also a damper will be nice to add. hose fixing is difficult, double face supplied is not good, had to fix it with adhesive wax No Instructio... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaestrada on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, useful, esay to install, works like a charm with Canon MP252 and black toner (the only I emply to print). I handles ink equivalent almost 4 cartridge. Easy install with YouTube video!! Look for CIS MP250 Canon. Cons:It lacks of filters for the air compens... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylavsann on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Price cant beat it anywhere on the internet. Dx does it very well. Yu can use it with any printer that uses Inkjet Cartridges if you know how to prime the system. Just use the Vacuum Technique to get it to work Cons:None But it could be better if it came wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChileCucho on 12/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The product is excellent, you can fill each color with about 30 ml(cc) and then you forget about refilling your cartridges! -Each color "module" is independent from the others, so you can buy two of this systems and use it for a 6 or 7 color printer without d... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections