DX » Community » Reviews » Golden Dragon Multi Function Pen with Stylus & 2GB USB Storage
  • 5 star 12 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamedar on 11/29/2012

Excellent ball pen with beautiful design. It can be used as the USB store, and to store on it important information. Very beautiful and stylish drawing is made on the handle. The unique minus is certainly volume of internal memory. It would be desirable more, for example 8, 16, 32 Gb and so on. It is sometimes difficult to turn off the top part of a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxarydos on 03/30/2012

This is such a beautiful pen!! The golden dragon and the golden bird is very well made. some people says that this pen only got 128mb memory but that is not true, it got 1,95 gb storage and the usb works without any problems. The ink is black and works very good if you let it dry for 1-5 seconds before you put your hand in it :) the pen is in very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalebiasin on 07/01/2011

- Good storage capacity and write speed. - Very geek looking (and I love dragons). - Good price for a double product. - Easy to use (pen and usb drive). - Both the drive and the pen still work just fine after a year of use. - Always good to have in your bag. - Nice ink color. - Smooth writing. - It’s a little big (in the back) for a normal pen. - Your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiradien on 07/06/2010

- The USB portion of the pen is well hidden, and no one would normally guess that is what this pen is. - Been using it on and off for 11 months, ink's still flowing, and the USB drive still blinks. - The majority of people who saw the pen assumed it was far more expensive than it actually was. The ink will Eventually run out, at which point the only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimkaSh on 05/23/2010

- Very nice pen, easy to hold, not heavy. - Inexpensive. - Pen works flawlessly. - Attractive as a gift. - The USB drive is exactly as stated, 2G (some report it's less then that, isn't true, windows calculates in bits and report in bytes, it's same with Hard drives...) The color job isn't perfect, some of it leaf off. To get to the USB drive, u must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakys on 05/07/2010

This pen is gorgeous! Looks great, and people won't notice that it's also a usb drive, when I show it to my friends they just love it! The build quality is good, if it drops I'm sure it'll survive without problem. Esta pluma es hermosa! Luce muy bien, y la gente no se dará cuenta de que también es un USB, cuando se la enseño a mis amigos les encanta!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElikeitelman on 03/23/2010

It looks really nice!!!!...It´s very beautiful. Mine is black with golden dragons. You can carry it in an easy way, just like a regular pen (although it´s quite thicker). The pen works well!!! (mine has black ink). It is easy to screw and unscrew it. You can change the cartridge when the inks runs out. The pendrive works too!!!...It has a light to indicate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheButterfly on 03/21/2010

The sheer beauty of this product will blow you away, it is made almost entirely of solid metal, with the flash drive securely tucked inside the upper compartment. I write notes and sign checks with the pen all the time, it works really nice. The USB drive itself isn't very standard, and attempts to format to anything other than FAT have lead to data ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatrickscool2 on 03/19/2010

for the price how can u complain really serves 2 functions tired of losing my flash drives lost like 4 of the in my time. i have held onto all my pens longer that any one of my flash drives. where the heck can you buy the refills for the ink? anyone have any ideas i sure would like to know if u do thanks! um maybe sell with an extra ink refill or post ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarcz on 03/14/2010

Very good ballpoint with USB storage. Beautiful and nice design. It may be to use every day. I like any instructions or any presentation and video about it. Modern-day pens come in a variety of colors and assortments. The most common contain blue or black ink. It´s a good as a present for young people. Pupil's and teacher's respect for original. I buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections