DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for HTC - Red (95CM)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepretorian85 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this micro usb cable for my car radio system because its long enough. Works as it should be. I have it now for almost a year and it still working. The quality is good. Cons:None so far. But I don't think there will be in the future, as the quality is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObelixer on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Finally i found a good cable that is mechanically of good quality ! It has a long enough connector part at the micro usb side that is.. so if your device has a "deeper" connection this cable is good for the job. Cons:The plastic part of the micro usb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoki9955 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Color not as bright as in the picture, which is a pro. - Good build, not too stiff nor too loose. Easy to manouver around, dodging other cables that might be on the way. - Works faster than HTC EVO 3D's original cable. - Works also as a charger cable, but a bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeoMishMoo on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little cable does just what it needs to do. Coming from a big family where everyone has an android device my cables were always going missing, now I always know which cable is mine. Cons:Would have been nice to of had more colors to choose from, but now colored ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduranbah on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:of descent quality, the color ist slightly lighter than on the pictures. But as it is red you will ever finde your cable the the common black calbed world. Data transfer as well as charging works with no problems so far The cable is relatively thick so that it may have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychpteh on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the best USB cable i have bought so far. It doesnt cause any lag in transfer between my mobile to the PC. Also can be use as a synced cable between mobile and pc Cons:none that i can think of so far none that i can think of so far none that i can think of so far... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobvnik on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a really good buy, good building quality. Both ends, USB and micro USB fits perfectly in my mobile phone HCT Sensation Cons:None, perhaps a longer version other time. OtherThoughts:Perhaps a longer one would be more usefull, but that depends on what your needs are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriaan1996 on 04/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Short (for my its great, couse I don't need a long cable) - Gives lots of amps (as much as the real cable of htc) - Nice color (red, that's different as that ordinary black!) - Works on almost every phone! (Even Blackberry) - You can use it for (re)charche,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriak1 on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice color and sturdy design. Looks like expensive cable. Connector are very precise for this price. It looks that it may last long. Cons:Charge is a bit slower than using original cable. The red color could be a bit darker, but it's the same as on product photo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaydie on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Do what it supposed to do. With normal usage this cable will last, the built is sturdy, the cable is flexible, the color is trendy and good as fashion accessory. I'm using it for my droid so being red in color it matches my phone. Price is really cheap but hig... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections