DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic Dog Repeller Training Device w/ 2-LED Flashlight - Orange (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZanga2 on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really works and is especially useful against aggressive stray dogs. Ideally you need to use it only when being attacked at closed range, as in this situation it's effect is the greatest. Although it's pretty bulky it an be used on the bike also. Cons:- The... Read more

packed up what you get closeup
    0 0
  • posted byanubhavsaksena on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works fine, specially when you encounter dogs a lot. It is highly directional. It has 3 modes, 1. LED torch 2. Dog training (does not know what that does) 3. To scare away dog. I have ordered it to use it for 3rd option. Use it only when the dog attacks you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevain on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It seems to be working well. If you lay your ear very close to the thing it will drive YOU for certain mad :-) I tried it on my dog, and he seems to listen when I give him a command after flashing him. The thing can actually also be used as a flashlight withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavoc2009 on 01/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very useful device for training and deterring unruly dogs. Has 3 mode flashlight mode, training mode and repellent. Usually the dogs are almost instantly, eliminating the need whip in case of disobedience, as well as protection from stray dogs, stopping their attack.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections