With my D5100 works perfectly. I satisfied with construction - it is not such a cheap plastic box. Length of wire is 60cm and I dont need more. No one. Good for taking shots from tripod to eliminate shaking of the body of camera. Good for taking shots from tripod to eliminate shaking of the body of camera. Good for taking shots from tripod to eliminate ... Read more
Great price to quality ratio
Button sits good, it's precise and very useful for continuous shooting long exposure (bulb).
Connection cable and connector are very good. For people with larger palms (in my case) it's little bit small but still useful. This isn't really a con, it's more like personal preference Tested, works fine with Nikon D3100.
Bulb ... Read more
it does have 2 stages, like the camera shutter. Half the way it focuses, and pressed fully it takes the shot. When disconnected to the camera you cannot feel it properly, but once you turn it on it is good, sensitive, and works just fine. It also have a lock mechanism, so you can keep it pressed without holding the button down, usefull for bulb mode.... Read more
Easily connected to the camera.
Does not require any configuration.
Is a function of retention bolt (fixed button pressed).
Ideal for shooting with a tripod.
High quality materials. Fairly short wire - 50 cm Ideal for shooting with a tripod, shooting with a large or manual exposure - the camera will not shake when you press the shutter release button.... Read more
- Plugs into the Nikon D3100 with no problems.
- Very easy to use!
- Takes continuous photos it the shutter button is pushed and slid forward.
- Makes taking long exposure photos easier (no blur like when you use the shutter release on the camera itself).
- Very cheap product. - Cable could be a bit longer, but other than that none! None I am very satisfied ... Read more
- Great price for the product - Works just like a brand name one - When on continuous shutter you have to press over and over - Cable was a bit short, but is to be expected as it says in the title Pretty good for the price and for what you get. It's better than paying more money for the name brand ones because it works great. Great product, I would ... Read more
Light Design Fast Easy to use Good pricing Poor Build quality Short cable Im using the MEYIN Wired Remote Shutter Release for Nikon DSLR on my Nikon D5100 and works perfectly with all types of lenses and settings. I find it very usefull. Focus works nice, little tight between focus and shutter, but you get used to it in no time. Lock very handy. Very ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.