DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Luminous Paper Playing Poker Cards (54-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKarimnchok on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The package came quite safe, there were no dents or ragged bits anywhere. The cards have a peculiar shape that are definite attention grabbers. The pack comes with various replacement cards that you can use in case you lose some of the joker cards. All cards h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegararg on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to handle when you are playing, the shape design is made to got a better grab, they are made of a good material, so wont broke or get damaged in the first, second or third use, you can have them for a prety long time, no need to rebuy.. They bright in the... Read more

The Deck Opened They are cool
    0 0
  • posted byBabuzin on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really liked this stuff. Maded by a good material, and a different design. Ideal for fun with friends. It's really a good card and works how expected. So if you want a low price and a good quality product, this is it. Cons:I don't have nothing to say against the produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHrafnahnef on 05/31/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ black + cool shape + not your standard generic font or pictograms Cons:- might not to be very luminant OtherThoughts:As the item is a gift to a collector of playing card decks, I have not removed the cards from its plastic seal. This means I have only been a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexkeuano on 02/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap Unusual form Beatiful pictures Gives light in dark Cons:Made of paper but not of plastic. That's what you should use them very careful if you want to play them long time. Otherwise they are very good. OtherThoughts:Fine cards for a very fair price. Were bought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections