DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Voice Recorder w/ MP3 Music Player - Black (2GB/2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRadCl on 06/07/2012

Still a great gadget. Nice recordings, no reverb (like other annoying microphones. Love the fact that it comes with an external mic, and headphones The usb cable is kind of cheap, fragile... the usb jaks fell apart, i had tu glue the two pieces back together. Mic has a fragile cable, that broke right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadCl on 01/08/2012

Great gadget, records good quality sound, very loud, from great distance. Bought it to record audio for some video clip, works great using 2 AAA batteries is a plus speaker is very loud, great for playback the package also includes headphones, not specified in the description although it sais so in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadCl on 01/06/2012

I was looking for a recorder with a jack for external mic (and this is great, especialy since the mic is provided inside the package). Good sound quality. I'm not a sound expert, but it did the job for me (recording audio for a short clip - it sounds much better than the camera mic) If you have your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections