Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavidalb on 01/29/2014

bastante sencilla de utilizar, no requiere cablear la casa para poner los sensores, solo para la sirena. la bateria de respaldo le permite funcionar bien. al activarla la sirena avisa el armado de la alarma, solo se pueden utilizar 2 controles remotos, los sensores de movimiento se arman tanto en modo indoor como outdoor. si el chip instalado no funciona,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytinRobot on 01/23/2014

Easy to install, despite the instructions being a tiny bit vague in parts. For example, to connect the speaker to the main unit, you have to pull the wiring bracket off the back of the main unit. This wasn't explained in the manual, but the component itself is easy to figure out and remove. The main unit *requires* you insert a SIM card to work. In ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynasksoon on 08/22/2013

Easy and fast installation. Siren is loud as it should be. There is no display and operation buttons on it, which means it cannot be turned off so easy. Configuration is doing by SMS and you can loose some money for that reason. I suggest you to try first just with calls and after you are in right configuration just add phone numbers for SMS notify.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArinp on 03/28/2013

Feels safe, easy installation. I can recommend buying this alarm because I was very satisfied. Unfortunately the the extra relays only works when alarm goes on. Unfortunately the the extra relays only works when alarm goes on.I can recommend buying this alarm because I was very satisfied. Great alarm for the money! you who are Swedish can use guide ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydskjo on 10/29/2012

Easy to set up Battery power in case of power loss. Possible to add SKU: 145504(smoke detector) and separate SKU : 127629 ( IR detectors ) Nice remote for turning on/off alarm, compared to the majority of the remotes with big ugly antennas. Two relay out ports, can be used to turn on electrical devices remotely. None so far As an expensive alarm system ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections