Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytinRobot on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, despite the instructions being a tiny bit vague in parts. For example, to connect the speaker to the main unit, you have to pull the wiring bracket off the back of the main unit. This wasn't explained in the manual, but the component itself is easy to f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArinp on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels safe, easy installation. I can recommend buying this alarm because I was very satisfied. Cons:Unfortunately the the extra relays only works when alarm goes on. OtherThoughts:Unfortunately the the extra relays only works when alarm goes on.I can recommend buying th... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydskjo on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to set up Battery power in case of power loss. Possible to add SKU: 145504(smoke detector) and separate SKU : 127629 ( IR detectors ) Nice remote for turning on/off alarm, compared to the majority of the remotes with big ugly antennas. Two relay out ports,... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections