DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy S2/i9100/Nokia N8 + More
  • 5 star 30 ( 97% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheese112 on 03/11/2014

cheap and works well and does what it is suppose to do, nice and short cord. I like the black color of it. USB female is nice and thight for USB devices to attach to it and microUSB is also nice and firm and stays on the phone nicely also when USB device is hanging from it! Material feels a little bit cheap, I dont have any other cons really... does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycustomer730399 on 02/03/2014

Biggest pro is that it is working correctly and quality is also nice. Simple product which just works. I have not found any single cons on this product. If you are looking for OTG cable. this one should work. Be sure your mobile/tablet supports OTG, hopefully all newer ones will be supporting OTG as it is good technology! OTG makes your device more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarlinhares on 11/22/2013

Simple to use, just plug on an Android device and your USB device will be ready to use. As the plug has an wire, it don't risk to break the device USB Port from the device. It is perfect to use at bus or airplane. The Price is low, once the plug has one good quality, in the micro USB connector as at the female USB plug. No one that I found. If I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaijiro74 on 06/05/2013

es un adaptador que funciona muy bien, lo compré para la bq pascal 2 y puedo conectarle cualquier usb in problemas. un poquito corto pero no pasa nada el cable es un poco corto. pero no es un problema. si tienes un alargo de usb no tendrias por que tener ningún problema. yo no lo tengo y funciona muy muy bien si fuese un poco más largo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydapil on 05/16/2013

It's easy to use It works with CM or Stickmount and you are able to access the files from any file manager. It has great quality It's flexible. I didn't find any con on this product. I recommend this product to everyone! The price is low and you can for example watch films on a bus, train etc. You can also work with Office files, pictures and music.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Cable packed into a cellophane package came. OTG Cable of black color as on the picture. Material plastic with rubber. Has on the one hand Micro USB male an entrance, and on the other side of USB female an entrance. None. Is suitable for a set of cell phones, MP4 of players, navigators tablets which have an OTG function.... Read more

First Second Third OTG Cable
    0 0
  • posted bywrx888 on 04/04/2013

-cheap price -useful for OTG -micro USB end a tiny bit too big for certain phone cases I bought 10 of these to share among my friends using the Galaxy S3 (1 for home, 1 for work, etc). 1 out of 10 was a bit tight fitting on the USB A side, the other 9 were fine. The black plastic on the micro USB side may be a bit too big to fit through the hole on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArielDeil on 03/17/2013

I have used it with my Logitec wireless mouse and keybord and it worked very well with my Samsung Galaxy S II. I connected the dongle to the OTG cable and the mouse pointer just poped up. Still didnt check it on memory card readers. For now I couldn't find any special problems with this little one. Could be very usfule especially when you need to empty ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybubag3 on 02/25/2013

Excellent quality, connection adapts easily to any pendrive / USB. The package came in perfect condition, with no problem. In my view, should be a little bigger and have the cable around about 20cm, but I do not see it as a problem but as an improvement. Simply brilliant! Now rarely turn on my computer to manage my files. That device to watch everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindereak on 01/22/2013

I'm using this cable to connect my Galaxy S3 i9300 with my PS3 controller, it works just fine. It's about 12cm long, the quality of the plastic and the connectors seems pretty good considering the price. Nothing negative to report so far. Maybe it should be 2-3cm longer so you can twist it a little more, it's not a real con because it really depends ... Read more

Package and Adapter
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections