DX » Community » Reviews » WD 320GB 2.5" USB 3.0 Mobile External Hard Drive Storage Device - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguiditoito on 10/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's good go have a USB 3.0 disk to transfer files easily and faster. USB 2.0 is more limited. And you get more capacity that on a standard thumb drive. Cons:The disk quality is really bad. It's not western digital. It's 5400rpm which is very slow. I assumed i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleonid.olevsky on 07/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works but not what I expected, it's not western digital Hard Drive. Fast data transfer. Comes with usb3 data transfer cable and carry case to keep the product. Cons:To check whether the product I ordered this original product, I opened the box of the produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byld9211 on 02/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good value Faster than USB 2.0 (reaches about 60MB/s) Cons:USB connection inside caddy breaks easily (can be difficult to connect before that) Hitachi drive inside, not WD OtherThoughts:The USB port was weakly soldered. It came loose quickly, making connection... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections