DX » Community » Reviews » WD 320GB 2.5" USB 3.0 Mobile External Hard Drive Storage Device - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguiditoito on 10/14/2012

It's good go have a USB 3.0 disk to transfer files easily and faster. USB 2.0 is more limited. And you get more capacity that on a standard thumb drive. The disk quality is really bad. It's not western digital. It's 5400rpm which is very slow. I assumed it was a regular 7200rpm disk but it's not. The connectors on the back are really bad and the cable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleonid.olevsky on 07/05/2012

It works but not what I expected, it's not western digital Hard Drive. Fast data transfer. Comes with usb3 data transfer cable and carry case to keep the product. To check whether the product I ordered this original product, I opened the box of the product and found inside a hard disk from Toshiba even though it's listed on the chassis western digital.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byld9211 on 02/21/2012

Good value Faster than USB 2.0 (reaches about 60MB/s) USB connection inside caddy breaks easily (can be difficult to connect before that) Hitachi drive inside, not WD The USB port was weakly soldered. It came loose quickly, making connections to the PC very inconsistent without pushing the lead upwards. It eventually snapped off, less than 3 months ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections