DX » Community » Reviews » Protective War Game Military Tactical Face Shield Mask with Built-in 2-Mode Fan (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Good material protected mascara yes!!!! Excelente EPI
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystrychi on 05/13/2015

Pros very story material hard Plastic it's don't gone break easy good for leaning on the mount of your airsoft gun you can get as close like if your where a mesh mask love to good view and the amazing out look of it it looks bad ass like you see on the picture Cons it came with a bad mode fan I a... Read more

Good product good price!

Impression:yes!!!!,Good material,protected;

0 0 0

• posted byLuciandebora on 04/16/2015

Muito bom ...exelente vendedor

0 0 0

• posted byKinhoton on 03/26/2015

Prós: fácil de usar, dar pra usar com óculos, excelente proteção Contras: excessivamente grande Em jogos de airsoft a proteção deve vir em primeiro plano. Jogar sem uma boa proteção na face pode trazer problemas sérios. Proteger os olhos, o naris e a boca são de extrema essencialidade para quem... Read more

Impression:Excelente EPI;

0 0 0

• posted byvmnm on 08/06/2014

Pros: this is one of the items that is more than i expected. The material is very good. the form and vision is clear. So adjustable and comfortable. i like the shape and the protection. and you can use it as lens of all full, great idea. Cons: i can't think in one.

0 0 0

• posted byKayzaa on 11/01/2013

Made of decent plastic, the fan does not allow sweat glass, easy to assemble and use. Fan have two modes: normal and turbo. Compartments for batteries could be made ??better, wires inside doesn't look very reliable, fits not very tight over my face. Arrived within 3 weeks, fairly quickly for with... Read more

explanation of fan work

0 0 0

• posted byfabiomarmiranda on 04/13/2013

Excellent product, buy with promised tough and interesting and well the ventilation system and the mask nifty utility well, not yet had the opportunity to use it for a long period Delivery time in Brazil and one month, which discourages a bit more and not blame the site but the clearances in our... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byrenearriagada85 on 01/03/2013

it´s pretty light, doesn't get foggy when you sweat. It looks cool and helps you with the comouflage the plastic is a little too soft, probably not the best mask for playing paintball, but it works well when you are playing airsoft I thought the vent was made to blow air inside the mask, but... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere