Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenayad on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Reeeeeeally beautiful and softy wallet! Seams it is hand made. Good quality. Good seam. You can put coins! Carteira muuuito bonita e fofinha. Parece até que foi costurada à mão. Boa qualidade, boa costura. E o melhor: dá para colocar moedas s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysitnica on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and really cute wallet. It's original, looks nice, nobody has a wallet like that. It's different than the 'ordinary' wallets, with buttons and stitched heart. Cons:Well, it could be an inch bigger. Just an inch would be enough. You can put your credit card... Read more

Fashion Cloth Folding Wallet Fashion Cloth Folding Wallet Fashion Cloth Folding Wallet
    0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I liked because I thought it was cheerful and now I have I like much more than when I saw him.You can get cards, banknotes and coins.Es of soft cotton Cons:Nothing negative with this wallet,is all positive OtherThoughts:It is not too big nor small and does not take up e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections