DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3200K 260-Lumen 44x3528 SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKriigo on 12/28/2012

Good quality, well build and bright white light, Like all leds its power efficient. Very good for lights in a corridor. Package was fine and all bulbs were working. After 2 weeks it gives a bit less light that at the beginning, still good for hallways and corridors but may be a bit to dark for kitchens ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byClaudioMDQ on 11/13/2012

is an economic lamp, well built and in good light. Replacement halogen bulbs I have, and achieving a 60% saving of energy. It's a good way to reduce costs, and save electronic transformers. Easy to install and to replace the olders I have not found the lamps, but the delay in mail I can save a lot of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycrashys on 08/29/2012

What I like is the color, a warm good result, its not really warm but is good. The distribution of light is uniform. I could not test the consumption, but the ignition is instantaneous and perfect. The build is a good part of the product. His ability to be installed directly into a 220V connection saves ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymazorini on 08/14/2012

average price, if you take more than 3 pieces of the public. Qualitative factory package, in contrast to other instances which bought immediately. Good Polygraphy, plastic case with a lamp inside, but this is not important, ?????? lamp corresponds to the declared parameters. A good warm light can be ... Read more

???????? foto lamp foto lamp

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections