Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• great

posted by pyro329 on 01/20/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Compact, good sound quality with equaliser. Easy to use and useful especially if your car is only equipped with a cassete player. Enclosed AC and car chargers are useful and handy also for other USB powered devices. On the first charge the battery lasted about 6 hours. I had no problem connecting to my desktop with Vista operating system altough the package states it's only for XP/2000.

Cons:

Not much use as a standalone player

No display, and the indicator lights aren't always easy to understand - sometimes hard to tell if it's working.

Resume function is confusing - the way I think it works, it only resumes after it has played an entire song?

Basically, you have no idea what this thing is doing, and you have to skip from the first track most of the time.

OtherThoughts:

I bought this for a specific application, for my on-hold music player for my store, which only accepts cassettes... The device wants to rewind the tape before it'll start playing, and unfortunately these adapters will never work for my application since there's no "hard stop" in the gears when rewinding.
    The equalizer presets are useless.

Bottomline:

if you have cassette player in your car and you cant change, you cant afford a cd player.go buy this. it will sound like at least casette adaptors which are directly plugged to mp3 players. plus this has equalizer modes to adjust tone.
    adjust volume to mid to low and turn up your cassette player voluem for better sound.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections