DX » Community » Reviews » Cassette Adapter MP3 Player for Cars (Reads SD/MMC)
  • 5 star 12 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best for Tape decks in Cars/Vans

posted by Desmound on 06/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very useful, if like me your boss buys you a new van with a casette player rather than a cd player. he's a skinflint!!! but thats another storey. Used my 1gb scan disk memory card and filled it with tunes. The sound quality is far superior than the old version i had that had a wire going to my mp3 player. really easy to use. just turn it on put it in your casette player and away you go. to forward track just press the forward tape button on your player and it goes to the next track.same for other way too. comes with mains charger, fag lighter adaptor and also charges from your usb port on computer aswel. there no excuse not to have it fully charged all the time. also comes with a very handy usb lead which works with other stuff i have.

Cons:

no display on it, but hey you wouldn't be able to see it in the cassette player anyway. works as a standalone player but needs better headphones!

OtherThoughts:

the fact is has a built in battery which you can charge up: with mains: in car : or on pc is great and it saves searching for batteries if you have any left that is.

Bottomline:

this is a great product and everyone how has a cassette player in their care or van should have one, very fast delivery too. thanks deal extreme for another great product at a great price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections