Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalongl100 on 05/28/2013

Light is ok Price is cheap, this is the main advantage. Quality looks fine, especially for this proce level. It has a rear red light which is good if you do sport. It is comfortable on the head. Light beam cannot be adjusted. This makes it completely useless for me. Light has a small clear circle, surrounded by dard area. I found it inconvenient to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjsal123 on 03/20/2013

- Not the brightest option (longer operation). - Eats larger batteries (AA, longer operation). - Battery holder in the back (better balance, squeeze your head to even more tight spots). - Adjustable beam. - Funky red rear light. - Beam adjustment could have a wider range. Works but feels kinda cheap when adjusting. - Not the brightest option (still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElsler on 12/06/2012

AA (or Mignon) batteries can be purchased easily and at low costs --> Product can easily be used for everyday-life. Light is very bright and the switchable mode of the lamp (strong, reduced intensity, blinking) is very useful. By choosing the reduced intensity, batteries last quite long. Blinking is very nice if you are going by bike and want to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFritzelK on 11/16/2012

Very lightweight, large headband (fits a 62 cm circumferenced head easily), bright LED headlight. Feels rather ridged. Beams being projected are great, from wide angle to narrow beam and it's white. The batteries are seperated from the light itself, so the headlight feels balanced. Good price! Only works with AA 1.5v batteries, not with rechargable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 08/23/2012

Zoomable. AA batteries!!! Great!. Rubber cover for battery box. Good build Strong light. Pretty good stamina even with rechargeable battery (you'll get light power decrease wit them sooner than with alkaline ones, but you still have light) The light beam on wide angle could be wider. Much wider... The battery box have usual problem with good contact.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydoctorjre on 08/09/2012

This is the best headlight for price and performance on DX and possibly anywhere. I have had other headlights that aren't as bright or ballanced. Batteries on the back even out the weight make it much more ballanced. 3 AA's also allows it to run much longer and evenly. The only cons are minor ones. Cables on one side make it a little bulky and could ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bypaulweig on 01/18/2012

Performs as described at an attractive price. Well balanced on head with battery pack at the back. The 3 cells fit well, battery compartment is the right size. Carton box says 75 hour duration - true figure for non-rechargables. The lamp-head pivot is rather delicate and the steps too big, would be better to have no ratchet and tighter, stronger pivot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartkiller on 11/26/2011

It's really a good headlamp, amazing deal for the money you pay for it. The build is good, not as the most expensive ones, however it's totally acceptable (doesn't have a cheap look). The box says waterproof, I still haven't test it in snow conditions but I hope it won't betray me. The focus feature is a good idea, working fine. It even has a red LED ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections