Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybent8 on 11/25/2014

Pros: Neutral, i.e. does not color sound, low noise and distortion, low output impedance, great quality vs price ratio, very small and portable. Cons: A bit cheap looking, bass boost bleeds to much into lower mids to be useful, battery dies if left uncharged for long time(?) Overall: Very good value ... Read more

Impression:Neutral,low noise,Low distortion;

0 0 1

• posted bygcorreai on 03/19/2014

- Well made - Great sound - Battery lasts a long time - Cheaper than other amplifiers - Comes with plenty of cables - Volume control is useful (I use it to watch tv with headphones on) - Not really useful if your headphones are not high-end or really big - Adds another device to my already full-of-cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraman507 on 03/12/2014

- Music from my phone has never had this much kick - The Bass mode is awesome - Works well with larger over ear headphones - The device is small and very light - Bright LED's for Power and EQ mode - Works while on charge - Comes with difference cable lengths for listening on the go - 2 pairs of plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by82mph on 02/23/2014

Great powerful amplifier, 3 setting equalizer with a good bass driver. Really improved the sound from my Sony z1 using Monster Inspirations. Excellent for the price, no regrets buying this. Only con is the short battery life, i get just over 2 hours so best to carry the charge cable with you as can charge ... Read more

0 1 1

• posted byserge86 on 02/17/2014

This device is way smaller than expected and is super handy. It is super straight forward and easy to use, but take note that you may need to charge it slightly longer for the first charge. Makes music sounds fuller and more solid. I never knew that my Mp3 could sound so good and that my cd rips could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboltmeister on 02/14/2014

Lightweight Good build quality Does what it should do At this price? None really Buy one - your headset will thank you. I was ready to ditch my new Philips Citiscapes when I received the amplifier. So I kinda saved money - instead of buying new headset I bought this, at a lower rate I use this with my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharsat on 01/01/2014

High quality sound. It will greatly improve the quality of sound especially on Chinese Android devices. Works great with any kind of headphones. Tested with 56 ohm and a weak sounding Android phone. Without the fioo you can barely hear a thing. With the fioo you can get the headphones loud clear and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilamagu on 11/18/2013

Well built unit with easy controls and a surprisingly long battery life. Comes with all the cables you would require. Sound quality has noticeably increased with a well rounded bass and pleasant mids and highs. Setting number 3 ( Red light) can be a little muddy for some people. Its to be expected with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybRoMoSnR on 11/16/2013

- planar sound, 4 modes: planar, bassboost, sharpnest, and minor power for certains headphones that don't need so much amplify. - good finish, and good quality, durable. - good autonomy, it last about 6-9 hours. - another good product from FiiO =) - comes with good accesories and good cables, durables.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanRei84 on 07/09/2013

First of all: it does just what it says! Really can boost up the sound, or bass if you want to. This amp is so small that I started to laugh when I picjed it up from the postal office. I was waiting something sized like a small book, but I got an amp sized like matchbox. Easy to use with good feeling ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections