Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharsat on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High quality sound. It will greatly improve the quality of sound especially on Chinese Android devices. Works great with any kind of headphones. Tested with 56 ohm and a weak sounding Android phone. Without the fioo you can barely hear a thing. With the fioo y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilamagu on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built unit with easy controls and a surprisingly long battery life. Comes with all the cables you would require. Sound quality has noticeably increased with a well rounded bass and pleasant mids and highs. Cons:Setting number 3 ( Red light) can be a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosecarlosmissi on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am using this amp to beef up the computer headphone output power driving some rather nice Sennheiser IE8 headphones, especially in the low frequencies. It does this in spades. Cons:The reason that I didn't give it the full 5 stars was because the amp is quite noisy wh... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGrizlislt on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just amazing, I get deeper bass, combined with headphones that plays mainly highs you will get a killer combo. Very small, good cables, easy to use. Best price to get it as well!! I use it with Denon AH-C 260, sounds more amazing than before!! Cons:None, this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrossum on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Easy to use -Nice Eq settings -Provides enough power to use with high imp. Headph -The cables included are in good shape. Cons:-Switch buttons power on/off feels cheap. -No automatic off function. The overall build quality seems al little bit bad, but comparing the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarikangas on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've got this, the Fiio E1 and a few other headphone amps. This one is of nice size, works as it should and is a must if you actually have a decent headphones. The better they are the less your iPhone or other portable music player is able to drive them. This little toy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenkidxx on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to use cheap works great two different size cables Cons:it doesn't turn off automatically quality of buttons could be better OtherThoughts:the aluminium on the fiio e5 looks cooler, this one is all plastic, even tho it has a pretty design a metal touch gives it cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonociliation on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very powerful - Clean sound, almost no noise - Useful for orthodynamic headphones that are quiet when driven directly from portable music player Cons:- Short battery life (2-3 hours) - Not easy to open in order to repair/service OtherThoughts:I live in a ver... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPhilipDaBeast on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does improve overall sound quality and it pumps the bass up quite a bit! Cons:When I got mine they were already broken.. The battery didn't work. It can't charge at all, it can only be used when connected to the power supply.. wich is a big con for me, becaus... Read more

1 0
  • posted byISBEST on 07/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Flawless audio quality, neutral and linear, no distortions, good SNR Drives any low-to-medium impedance phone with ease (some high impedance ones, too) Very low output impedance; can handle any multi-armature IEMs properly Precise 64 step digital volume contro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections