DX » Community » Reviews » Car Tire Valve Caps with Mini Wrench & Keychain for BMW (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysigmastik on 03/18/2013

This looks like great quality build. It even have small rubber to cover valve! When you use small wrench key to tighten it it nicely seal the valve. Also, if you manage to hard screw it with wrench, it will be difficult to take off or steal. Wrench key - key chain looks good, and its nice to be actual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteazer21 on 12/23/2012

This is a great novelty item for any BMW owner. Fits great. Adds a bit of flare to your tires. Unique. The silver polish started corroding after a week on the car. I am glad a kept my original air caps because I am not sure how long this product will stand up before it just looks too worn out. The BMW ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZanast on 12/06/2012

The quality isn't the greatest but for the price its definitely worth buying. Normal shiny metal, seems to stay intact. Screwed on easily on a e39 bimmer. the keychain is great too and if you would overtighten them you could use the keychain to loosen them up, or opposite. the bmw logo would be more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byinterterranhp on 08/04/2012

They are tough build. The tire stem valve caps come with an inner sealing o-ring, and when you tighten them with the supplied wrench, those caps really seal the stem. And, when correctly used and torqued to stem, you cannot remove them without the wrench, what makes it cool as you don't need to worry ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrjocic on 03/28/2012

This looks like good quality product. But will see how it will perform over time, when exposed to elements. Hope it will stay shiny as new. Caps even have small rubber seal inside. They look good. Wrench key-ring looks really good! When you look close up photos, or actual caps from near distance, you ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections