DX » Community » Reviews » Car Tire Valve Caps with Mini Wrench & Keychain for Toyota (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGarwinPasseleur on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a fine looking detailed gadget on your rims. I've received them after one month (living in Belgium). The packaging was good, no complains about it. With the little wrench you can tighten the caps really good. You cannot get them of with your bare hands,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaelBR on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits perfectly. The Wrench works pretty fine. Has a rubber oring for sealing Cons:None at all OtherThoughts:Looks nice on wheel. Be careful when using the wrench, because it twists the rubber valve, and I suspect you can break it, just hold the rubber part while tighte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturbomk1 on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got a few sets of these as I have a few cars, and most of my friends are car guys as well and thought they'd make nice little gifts. I ordered these after first trying 133988 - which are slightly different in style, are only the 4 caps, cost more but have mu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGrigoriy86 on 02/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decorative, beautiful caps Cons:Remains of the chips in caps OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Acceptable decorative caps at an affordable price Read more

1 0
  • posted bypopsyen on 01/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like something much more expensive, maybe a spare part that came originally with the car. With the little wrench, it's actually possible to tighten them, so they will not be stolen, while your car is parked unobserved. Cons:One of the pieces had lost its... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydariusmiliauskas on 11/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice looking key chain for Toyota owners. made from solid thick metal. Also caps has more weight than I expected. From the top logo of toyota looks nice and very well glued. I am very satisfied with it. Cons:There are no coins for this product. Children from yar... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections