DX » Community » Reviews » Leaves Cluster Style Zinc Alloy Bracelet Engraved with Crystal - Golden + Brown
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisaactanner on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great bracelet. I recommend. Great finish, light, very bright, easy to open, fits perfectly on the wrist of my wife, who is a little thinner than average. Worth every penny.Cons:Currently not seen any other than the complete absence of any protective varnish. Nothing tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhlwn0012 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's a great looking item and can fit most wrists as it has a spring that opens top of the bracelet. It seems sturdy. Colour is great. Order came fast. It's cheaper than items of the same quality here in Canada. I am really happy with this product.Cons:No gift bo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygilnnunes on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:the product is very well made, the finish is very good, the product came very well protected in plastic bubble. The product is ideal for people who want to gift relatives and friends.Cons:Products come in plastic bags or wrapped in plastic bubble. would be more e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgonzalez on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It looks very nice It is heavy enough to make you fell like it is a good quality product Looks very elegant, It is perfect for a gift For the price you can have it more, maybe the best bracelet in DXCons:Nothing really, Im just a bit concern that the little pie... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections