DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Screen-Free MP3 Player w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack/TF Slot - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySonic73 on 01/14/2014

The ratio quality/price is very very good. Great to do some sport and listen to music. Great achivement Very cheap item. If you are looking for a mp3 with extra audio quality this is not your piece, but for just 6 $ it works perfectly well. Delivery time around 30 days to Spain. Pack a bit crushed but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byratnerefim on 05/18/2013

The device is very small and very light, It is very cheap. Comes with charging cable and simple headphones. works well and easy to use. Good sound with good pair of headphones. The boxing is too simple to my taste. I'm afraid that if the the delivery was treated slightly worse, it wouldn't made it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDcicilia on 05/18/2013

I've been using it everyday for a week now, and it has worked perfectly! The battery lasts about 3 hours, which is enough for one or 2 days and charge it when I come back home. It does not take long to charge either, and the price is great! I dont think I could find a better price anywhere. When it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalewacapo on 05/02/2013

-Really nice price. -The structure has a clip hanger, so you can use it while you run or during sports. -The sound quality is acceptable. -It includes standard quality earphones and a USB cable. -The power off/on button is not tight, so i don't know how much time it will resist before it breaks. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysymon088 on 12/14/2012

A wonderful MP3 player. It has a very beautiful design. is very useful. Works like a charm. If you connect better headset have MP3 player better sound. Baterija deluje od tri do štiri ure. Napolni se v eni uri. Only disadvantage is the headphones. Headphones make a very bad low quality sound. more high ... Read more

from bottom from above

0 0 0

• posted byIlsku on 11/21/2012

Very small and light. Smaller than I expected. Easy to operate and the buttons are not too small. LED light indicates when it is on and playing music. Package was completely crushed and open and the unit itself had small scratches, but it is functioning. Some compatibility issues with Windows 7; venthough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoteskote on 09/06/2012

microSD card reads perfectly, even if you have more documents on the card, only reads audio files. Music can be sorted into folders, read all of the equipment followed. uses standard headphones jack. I've tried with 1Gb card and reads perfect. is small and very manageable. comes with clip to attach to ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections