Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byymca4 on 05/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Unbeatable price ! You might have to pay more then 30 Eur. for a comparable pack in europe. Dx ships it as grift , so no custom clarification is needed and is tax free also. Useful items are the silicon case for the Wii-mote controller and nunchuck , feel good in the ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlikeDE on 05/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality. Feel solid in my hand. Fast shipping n my case. Shipped stright from Hong Kong. Worth for the money Cons:My disappoint is the size. It is really small. The bats are like my PALM size. OtherThoughts:It comes with protective sleeves. If you eant the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUltra_Rebel on 04/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The gun just rules as you can insert the nunchuck as well. You cannot play billiards without the billiards prop! Personalize wii remote with own strap and silicone case. Cons:Took ages for shipment to arrive. Controller case for props is a tight fit. Only the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomEdell on 01/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A solid varity of parts is my first thought when describing this entertainment pack. Cons:You will probably feel a little disapointed when counting peaces. Many of the "21" is not directly related to playing. OtherThoughts:When you start to get over... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythewiccan on 01/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice kit indeed, many different things for my wii station, protective case is great for nunchuk. Wheel is great Cons:gun grip is a bit too large for kids hands. Protective case, dragons are not of use anymore due to new nintendo products I won't use those buttons add ons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeopardo on 01/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very complete set, includes a lot of nice attachments. Some parts, like the steering wheel, look and feel very good. The silicon grips are very good too. Cons:Below average build quality on some of the parts, some of it feels cheapish. The gun for example is OK, but the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesoxrich on 01/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality material biuld for a discount price. More pieces in the kit than in any high street sets. Enhances the gamers fun when playing. Cons:None that i could find yet! OtherThoughts:Alot of kit for very little money. Every wii owner should have one. Bottomlin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysean14592 on 12/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Amazing Quality -Works on all Wii's -Couldn't buy it cheaper. Cons:-NONE- OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Great product for anyone, Will sell good this time of year too. Read more

0 0
  • posted byvzlee on 11/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I got this set because of the color, and it came as depicted. Very nice! The quality of the plastic isn't bad, and the clear piece that the remote fits into (for screwing in attachments) is very snug (good). The silicon case is easy enough to put on, and fits perfectly. C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections