DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Bicycle Bike Air Pump Small Gadgets Holder Mount Clip - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesolder on 02/25/2014

I needed an extra pump mount for my bike pump, so I didn't have to buy two pumps. This fit my bike pump perfectly. In fact, it looks exactly like the existing pump mount. It didn't come with a velcro strap. No big deal, since you can buy extra straps from DX (sku 200630). Without the strap, the bike pump can fall off if you're riding on very bumpy terrain.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypleunstevens on 12/17/2013

- Pump holder fits behind the bottle cage - Pump holder is the correct size for standard pumps - Pump holder is very easy to assemble - No strap included to hold pump (Not necessarily required), but when on the ATB you might lose your pump! Very cheap for this quality, fits perfect for older Road bike and ATB pumps. Also you don't have to give up a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byichijin on 11/10/2013

- Great fit - Very sturdy - Would appreciate some washers so it doesn't touch the bicycle frame. I got this mount because my Crank Brothers Gem pump didn't come with one. The description that DX provided with the pump diameter that is compatible was extremely helpful. I have two mount locations for bottles (1 on my down tube and 1 on my seat tube). ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections