DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Ball Style Aluminum Alloy Bicycle Bell Ring (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariet3331 on 07/01/2014

I will recommend it to a friend. It services me well and I still use it after 11 months.Its a good price, similar ones here in are around $5 It holds good to the bycicle. My child really likes it - especially its sound and its purple colour. None, that I see. It is light, easy to fit and uninstall. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvesedp on 09/29/2013

I bought 2 of these bells, one broke after a few days, the other is still working after more than 6 months, so it is hard to tell if it is a good product or not. It is quite cheap. So, what they said about the random color - its true. One came black, the other violet. The black plactic around the screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byth3pr4wn on 01/29/2013

Lightweight bell, simple bell to use, easy bell to attach and mount to the bike with one screw. Anodizing colour is strong and looks good quality. Very easy and simple to use. Cheap price. Very simple design but plastic parts will probably crack and fail over time - although at this price it is cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharleenquinzell on 11/09/2012

The sound is pretty good, it's loud enough and works really well. You can adjust the ringer according to the position of your finger on the handlebars. It is plastic, so... with, maybe, litte time it will break if you're not careful. But other than that, I don't have any complaints yet. But I have it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byth3pr4wn on 08/16/2012

Decent quality, works well, quite loud. Similar item at my local bike shop would probably be about $10. Anodizing looks pretty good, solid colour and even coverage. Apart from the dome, its only plastic so over time it will become brittle and the part you flick against the dome will probably break off.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections