DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Quick-Release Shoulder Strap for Camera - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

This is probably the one single thing bought on DX that I've used the most. It's waaaaaaaaay better than the official Canon strap that came with my camera, and it's 100 times more discreet (can't overestimate the importance of that). It is fully adjustable, and very convenient to allow you to carry your camera next to your hips, near your hands for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhtrada on 06/15/2013

good materials well built really confotable to wear (even with a 18-200mm lens) if you want to use the tripod you have to eliminate que metal button I bought this sku but instead they send me SKU: 149897. The main difference between both is that the base plate is bulkier but allows you to easily atach a tripod. While the SKU: 149897 does not. A very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxbred on 01/25/2013

- well constructed and produced shoulder strap - metal camera fixing plate looks very sturdy - Good price comparing with identic shoulder straps of other photo shops - recommended shoulder strap for tall persons, longer than most straps no real cons Would be nice to having a little instruction for best use. The lack of a small pocket for small accessories ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhuk05 on 11/28/2012

The neoprene is thick, wide and comfortable - much better than a standard camera strap. The neoprene strap is strong enough to support the weight of a 5D and a 70-200mm lens. The strap attaches to the camera with half-round "nut" and not the oblong mount shown in the photos so can't be used to attach a hand strap to the camera using the strap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordan13rowne on 04/17/2012

-Same build quality to comparable products. -Good quality stitching and tough material -Shoulder padding is very comfortable and ergonomic. -Connector is compatible with quick release plate for a tripod. -Metal connections are solid -Great price -Long, would be suitable for tall people None yet rubber on bottom of camera plate could have a bit more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteokf on 03/21/2012

The material used makes the strap look good. It feels comfortable on your shoulder especially if you do a lot of street photography. The metal plate that holds the camera is solid, but I am not too confident of the screw-in hook. As the feel is not metal or aluminum. If you are a big bodies person, the strap is long enough for the camera to hang by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauloelifaz on 01/07/2012

- Well-built stripe! - The shoulder part is made of rubber and diving fabric; - Stripe has more than 1,2m, and it's adjustable; - Looks resistent; - Cheaper than the regular ones (around 70 dollars!); - Makes you a "low profile" person, without that big CANON or NIKON logo on original stripe; - Can't find any for now! :-) Only consideration ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections