This is probably the one single thing bought on DX that I've used the most. It's waaaaaaaaay better than the official Canon strap that came with my camera, and it's 100 times more discreet (can't overestimate the importance of that). It is fully adjustable, and very convenient to allow you to carry your ... Read more
really confotable to wear (even with a 18-200mm lens) if you want to use the tripod you have to eliminate que metal button I bought this sku but instead they send me SKU: 149897. The main difference between both is that the base plate is bulkier but allows you to easily atach ... Read more
- well constructed and produced shoulder strap
- metal camera fixing plate looks very sturdy
- Good price comparing with identic shoulder straps of other photo shops
- recommended shoulder strap for tall persons, longer than most straps no real cons Would be nice to having a little instruction for best ... Read more
The neoprene is thick, wide and comfortable - much better than a standard camera strap. The neoprene strap is strong enough to support the weight of a 5D and a 70-200mm lens. The strap attaches to the camera with half-round "nut" and not the oblong mount shown in the photos so can't be used ... Read more
-Same build quality to comparable products. -Good quality stitching and tough material
-Shoulder padding is very comfortable and ergonomic.
-Connector is compatible with quick release plate for a tripod.
-Metal connections are solid -Great price
-Long, would be suitable for tall people None yet rubber ... Read more
The material used makes the strap look good. It feels comfortable on your shoulder especially if you do a lot of street photography. The metal plate that holds the camera is solid, but I am not too confident of the screw-in hook. As the feel is not metal or aluminum.
If you are a big bodies person, the ... Read more
- Well-built stripe! - The shoulder part is made of rubber and diving fabric;
- Stripe has more than 1,2m, and it's adjustable;
- Looks resistent;
- Cheaper than the regular ones (around 70 dollars!);
- Makes you a "low profile" person, without that big CANON or NIKON logo on original stripe;... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.