DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.1 Handsfree Headset for PS3/Cell Phone - Black (6-Hour Talk/60-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaonyPassos on 05/07/2013

Definitely, the price. I live in Chile, and here it costs 60 dollars or even more! It's easy to use (at least my boyfriend says so, I bought it for him so he is the one who uses it). It works for both PS3 and cellphones, so it's quite useful. I think the one thing I don't like is that it only last 6 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySerfius on 04/09/2013

He has a very good receiver, battery lasting excellent. I end up using it in almost everything I do on my PS3. The voice is clear and I quite understand when people talk to me. I do not believe that there is no counter for this level of player. Do not wait for the stereo sound or a high requirement because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byricbritto on 02/21/2013

It's a smal working cell phone headset, just incredibly works fot it price! The earphone does not fit well in ear. They are small and the headset are not firmly inserted inside the ear as it should be. It would be great if it comes together with some piec of information on how to connect to the cell ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysupertula on 02/07/2013

Connect with my Cell Phone (Androiid) And my PlayStation 3. Easy to use and quality of sound its good. Time to wait is very long(35 days) but the product its exacly of the image Cant connect with my PC, i am search for your drive but i cant find... i think its too bad... Battery its short too, but you ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysk1301 on 01/12/2013

Wow!! An awesome product with reasonable Price. The hearing is excellent. Easy to pair.The battery holds for long enough and it doesn't take too much time to charge it at least till now. The Delivery Took 3-4 weeks. and the only con is it doesn't fit in any ear it's always loose. There are not any cons ... Read more

It's Bigger than it looks Gud lukn looks like this

0 0 1

• posted byJshop on 12/10/2012

this bluetooth model - ( Bluetooth V2.1 Handsfree Headset for PS3/Cell Phone - Black (6-Hour Talk/60-Hour ) is easy to use as well as pairing,clear voice and comfort to wear the delivery took way too long for more than 2 weeks the seller is surely very responsible and fast to respond to my problem when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaxPowerBR on 11/08/2012

Very cheap and functional headset!!!!So worthy!! I accidentally broke my sony headset..and bought this one...perfect for me...i prefer breaking like 5 of these than paying the price of one sony again....so....it works very well...at least no problems until now...it can recharge with the ps3 controller ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybruno7855 on 10/08/2012

it is cheap and does its job.I recommend it.The battery holds for long enough and it doesn't take too much time to charge it. It could be easier to install it,there's the code that comes with the package and all the waiting for the blue light to come out and for it to start working be sure not to throw ... Read more

picture of the headset and its cable

0 0 1

• posted byPolifran on 10/01/2012

Definitely, the price. I live in Chile, and here it costs 60 dollars or even more! It's easy to use (at least my boyfriend says so, I bought it for him so he is the one who uses it). It works for both PS3 and cellphones, so it's quite useful. I think the one thing I don't like is that it only last 6 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyoshi09 on 01/22/2012

The price of this bluetooth device is amazing! A lot of ones i see in the store are at least $30. This one is just as good. The sound quality is good. I would buy this unless you like spending more money. There are two things I don't like about this headset. The first thing being that it doesn't fully ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections