DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Blackberry - Black (124CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydcd_11 on 07/01/2014

Very high quality cable, materials are very good, better than my original samsung cable. It's specified that it is for Blackberry but it can be used for any device with a micro-USB port. Both the 2 plugs fit very well and they remain well fixed. I noticed that my smartphone charges much faster with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshamif on 12/18/2013

Works fine and fast. Cable is enough long for basic use depending by needs. Works without problems. After few months of use it broke so in the end the build quality is really poor. These kind of cables should always be little more stronger than average Product is really useful to the point when it starts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythijsvd on 06/14/2013

Nice and goodlooking product, does what it says. I've choose this product because of the length of the cable and it works like a charm; there is no loss of power. This is one of the products that is longer then 100 cm so a good choose if you are looking for this. Also transfering data and charing at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcd_11 on 06/04/2013

Very durable cable, it fits perfectly in my Galaxy Nexus, it's absolutely perfect! Materials are excellent, it seems to be original. The thickness of the cable is also greater than that of my original Samsung cable. And it's also very cheap! It's only 120 cm long, I have to use an extension cable to ... Read more

Boxed Overview Overview Cable is shorter than the declared lenght!!

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoCurzio on 05/29/2013

It is a good cable. Works properly for charging and for data transfer. none. It is a cable, after all. The only thing is that it could be a little longer... But it was in the description, so it isn't really a con. Good quality, good color... nothing much to say. I lost my charger and bought this as a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjerema on 03/25/2013

Very good spare cable to use in the office. It can be used on different devices and mobile phones not just with blackberry devices. Seem like original one. Comes well packed in a box. I don't see any cons about this item, everything works just fine. I recommend this cable for using as a spare cable in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxeldor on 03/06/2013

Does what it is meant for. Working charm, ideal as a present for your gf's cellphone. Just a good price for a good item. Make it yours, give it a try. I have bought some of them for my other electronic devices and they all work. Just a must have in every suitcase/rucksack/purse. Just need to have some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiolahc on 02/04/2013

Good plastic materials and well done manufacturing. The connectors are perfect as Blackberry original products, but the price is even lower. Usefull lenght, since I can use it in many different places, differently to the shorter version. No cons. This product is complete itself. No thoughts, the product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections