DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo E9060 2.4GHz Wireless 101-Key Keyboard 1000DPI Mouse w/ Receiver Combo (2 x AAA/2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
versitile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJRING on 11/19/2014

it is a compact durable design however i think the design could be improved by recharging a on board battery Read more

Impression:versitile;

0 0 0

• posted bysabichos on 03/17/2014

it is a great set of keyboard and mouse it is well designed and the reception is super, there is no fallout range, if the keyboard is in the range, all the strokes will be recorded it is slim and the mouse is really convenient I have other rapoo products and i wish i could use the same dongle with all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasilparis on 02/26/2014

It's very good buy and value for money is excellent. The feel of the keys is good, as is the laptop. Also the mouse is very responsive. The connection to the computer is p & p and tested in win7 and win 8.1 The adapter must be near the keyboard does not respond well otherwise. The mouse has no problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVisioner2012 on 08/23/2013

It was a good key touch , very slim and useful. Tested on windows7 and ubuntu 12.04, in both work perfectly. Very useful to mini pc android. Not found at now. Maybe the only commentary that I have is about the receiver size , it is very small , take care to not lose it. Best price and good vendor, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElvinFox on 06/06/2013

- Great design - Works with Win7 x64, you have just to plug receiver (which is really small) and use it - All special hotkeys (Fn+ ) on keyboard work! - Light, but solid enough - Keys on keyboard are very silent and well separated, so you can type easily - Mine after 2 months became laggy (it stops responding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReinhardt on 05/24/2013

Keyboard - Compact: Perfect to take it with me when i travel. - Very comfortable typing - Nice stainless steel bottom Mouse - Even with big hands, this mouse fits my hand comfortably - Great response - Perfect accuracy - Invisible tracking laser Both - After using this product for one and a half years,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybunzzi on 03/22/2013

It is compact and have a good energy conservation scheme. It's also pretty sleek. The scroll wheel works well and is silent. The rubberish material covering the mouse will easily get dirty from hand oil and whatever residue you happen to have on your hands. I also had to add a sticky rubber piece in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytsuyoshi on 10/09/2012

This keyboard is very compact. You can carry it inside a bag, with your notebook. Mouse sensibility is precise. Design is very nice. Only uses 2xAA in mouse and 2xAAA in keyboard. Very easy and fast synchro. sometimes some keys are not recognized. Other times, you may stroke wrong keys during typing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhlim on 06/22/2012

I tried quite a few keyboards..including logitech and apple. This one resembles and feels like an apple. quality is extremely good. I like the feel of it when i type. it feels just like the Apple keyboard. Though it makes a little bit more noise. very tiny and compact. Wish apple made a wireless one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjohnramboo on 01/07/2012

KEYBOARD As I write, I'm using it. Can assure you: it's a high quality piece. Very thin and lightweight. Comfortable to type, too. If you're used to laptop's keyboards, you're good to go. Stainless steel bottom, very nice… DX says it doesn't come with batteries, but mine did. MOUSE Nice rubber finish.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections