DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo E9060 2.4GHz Wireless 101-Key Keyboard 1000DPI Mouse w/ Receiver Combo (2 x AAA/2 x AA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ElvinFox on 06/06/2013

Pros: - Great design - Works with Win7 x64, you have just to plug receiver (which is really small) and use it - All special hotkeys (Fn+ ) on keyboard work! - Light, but solid enough - Keys on keyboard are very silent and well separated, so you can type easily Cons: - Mine after 2 months became laggy (it stops responding for 1-5 sec every 1-10... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Reinhardt on 05/24/2013

Pros: Keyboard - Compact: Perfect to take it with me when i travel. - Very comfortable typing - Nice stainless steel bottom Mouse - Even with big hands, this mouse fits my hand comfortably - Great response - Perfect accuracy - Invisible tracking laser Both - After using this product for one and a half years, I still haven't changed batteries. A... Read more

1 0
  • posted by bunzzi on 03/22/2013

Pros: It is compact and have a good energy conservation scheme. It's also pretty sleek. The scroll wheel works well and is silent. Cons: The rubberish material covering the mouse will easily get dirty from hand oil and whatever residue you happen to have on your hands. I also had to add a sticky rubber piece in the middle of the back of the key... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tsuyoshi on 10/09/2012

Pros: This keyboard is very compact. You can carry it inside a bag, with your notebook. Mouse sensibility is precise. Design is very nice. Only uses 2xAA in mouse and 2xAAA in keyboard. Very easy and fast synchro. Cons: sometimes some keys are not recognized. Other times, you may stroke wrong keys during typing. Only international layout. Mouse... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jhlim on 06/22/2012

Pros: I tried quite a few keyboards..including logitech and apple. This one resembles and feels like an apple. quality is extremely good. I like the feel of it when i type. it feels just like the Apple keyboard. Though it makes a little bit more noise. very tiny and compact. Wish apple made a wireless one with a FULL numpad! Cons: maybe too com... Read more

1 0
  • posted by johnramboo on 01/07/2012

Pros: KEYBOARD As I write, I'm using it. Can assure you: it's a high quality piece. Very thin and lightweight. Comfortable to type, too. If you're used to laptop's keyboards, you're good to go. Stainless steel bottom, very nice… DX says it doesn't come with batteries, but mine did. MOUSE Nice rubber finish. Responsive and somewhat comfortable t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections